LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BarefootBride
    Ann Youre so cute and tiny!!!
    lol - I feel like a moose, and think i have really popped now. but we'll find out when i take my 28 week pictures! it is fun to go back and look at the progression.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    Oh my goodness- you all are so tiny! Seriously, that is motivation for me to get to the gym. From my calculations based upon your progression pics, I'm about 20-21 weeks pregnant. Awesome!
    CONGRATS! lol Rachel, you crack me up!

#32 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:56 AM

I love the baby bump pics!

#33 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:33 PM

Anny! That's so exciting about Sunday!!! OMG. I think that's even more exciting than not knowing. The anticipation and the waiting would be killing me! And the room looks beautiful!

Ann - jeez, you have a hot body!!! even pregnant your stomach looks amazing.

And everyone else... congrats!! can't wait to see all these babies.

#34 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:04 PM

Angela, I am so sorry to hear about your day yesterday. I am glad everything is better today.

As for morning sickness, I also had it really really bad, to the point where I would just lay on the couch and cry because I could not do anything else. I was nauseous and vomiting and had bad migraines and was dizzy. I got a prescription for Diclectin, not sure what the US name would be, but it was a wonder drug, I would not have made it through had it not been for the drug. I am feeling great now and have been for about 4 weeks. I am so glad I am done with the morning sickness (for me it was evening sickness, 7 PM like clockwork). I did not believe everyone when they said it would get better, but it did and I am so happy to be past it.

I am 21 weeks and have no pics yet, I will take some soon, I promise, its just hard getting someone to take them, my husband is terrible at taking pics and now, we have lots our memory card for the camera, so I need to buy a new one, its always something.

We found out last Sunday that we are having a girl.

That is my news for now.

#35 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:08 PM

Congrats on the baby girl Julie! How exciting!

#36 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:09 PM

Thanks for checking in ladies!
              Angela - I'm sorry you had your scare. It's good to know that's it's common so I won't completely flip if it happens to me.
              Christine - Loving the updated pic - - too cute!!
              I've been feeling really good. Not as tired as I was a few weeks ago. My boobs are HUGE and SO SORE!!! I couldn't wear a shirt the other day because they just looked ridiculous in it :)
              Here's my 4 week pic. I will be taking a 8 week pic this weekend.
              Click the image to open in full size.
              Click the image to open in full size.

#37 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                Ann - jeez, you have a hot body!!! even pregnant your stomach looks amazing.
                ANNOUNCEMENT: Jessica is my new best friend! As much as I disagree - thank you!!! I've lost my waist, and any sign of stomach muscles finally ... so now it's a real prego belly!

#38 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

Ann - - you really do look awesome to be so far along. I know it's hard gaining the weight, but it's for a good cause

#39 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

i know - and it's actually not as bad anymore, since i actually look pregnant (as opposed to just chubby). i can wear the belly with pride now! lol

#40 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:26 PM

You girls are seriously the cutest thing.... And Ann... A moose Uh yeah right!

You are all the tiniest things and preggo!!! Keep posting them I love to see all of you grow!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users