• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#351 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    Oh, well it was perfect timing! I am sure it was funny!

How have you been feeling?
    been feeling okay....pretty nausaus (sp?) most of the day, but no vomit...that's a plus. It just seems that nothing sounds good to eat....I don't want to eat anything. I just wish I had cravings...lol.

I'm looking forward to being as far along as you the other girls...I want out of the first trimester!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#352 KarmaB

KarmaB
    • 796 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jessalyn
      been feeling okay....pretty nausaus (sp?) most of the day, but no vomit...that's a plus. It just seems that nothing sounds good to eat....I don't want to eat anything. I just wish I had cravings...lol.

I'm looking forward to being as far along as you the other girls...I want out of the first trimester!
      That is exactly what I had. I almost wished I would vomit so I could get some relief. It stopped for me around 13-14 weeks. Hopefully you will get some relief soon!

#353 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

uggh...I hope it stops at 12 weeks...we're leaving for Cabo at 12 weeks for a week long vacation....at least I know there's light at the end of the tunnel...thanks for giving me hope! :)
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#354 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:14 PM

Karma, that is crazyness! Alterations are expensive. I wonder how much my lady is charging me? She wouldn't let me give her a deposit....she doesn't want any money until her clients are 100% happy. That's nice of her. Guess I should have asked for an estimate!

Jess, that's exactly how I was....it will pass. Nothing still sounds appealing, but at least the nasuea is gone!

#355 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
          • 298 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

I am so glad to finally have left the first trimester. It was pure hell for me. I was sleepy, sick and throwing up. I was basically one hot mess!! I am finally feeling better to the point where I don't feel pregnant anymore. I have more energy and my appetite has come back.

Now the fun begins!!!

#356 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:45 PM

I just recenlty have gotten my energy back. I was sooooooo tired the first 19 or 20 weeks!

#357 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

yeah, I've been exhausted too...I just laid down on the floor at work for a little rest....couldn't resist.
                My new man....Donovan

#358 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jessalyn
                  yeah, I've been exhausted too...I just laid down on the floor at work for a little rest....couldn't resist.

When my students would go to PE, I would do the same. A few times we would watch a science movie or something and I would nod off! I am so glad those days are over. Yours will be too, Jessalyn!

#359 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

$685.99!!!! Are you kidding me?? That is freakin crazy!! I wonder if your doc will give you another script before then so you will have extra - just in case?
                    I'm glad it's making you feel better Mo.

#360 KarmaB

KarmaB
                    • 796 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:12 PM

Oh, Mo, $685 is outrageous. I knew it was expensive but not that bad. Did they check the generic price for you?

Steve owns a pharmacy, I will ask him and see how much the generic costs. I took the generic for a while and it worked just as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users