2428 replies to this topic

#301 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    oh how exciting, well happy early birthday since I won't be around to wish you happy birthday
    Thanks girl!!

#302 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:38 PM

One more day then! I know you are ready! I hope time flies and you are holding her before ya know it!

#303 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:56 PM

oh that sucks, can you get another dress in the same color instead?
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#304 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:35 PM

oh, no Mo! Can it be let out a little?

#305 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:46 PM

Mo, does your friend know you are pregnant? Seems strange to make you wear the same dress if you are prego and it does not look right on you.

Also, I ate baby cookies (Arrowroot) when I was nauseous and I found they helped a lot. Sometimes I would put peanut butter on them to get in some protein.

Christine, I am so excited that Anisleigh will be here so soon.

#306 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TA Maureen
            So I tried on the dress...I can get it zipped but barely and my boobs are totally smashed in it. Worst of all it's a short bubble dress in bright raspberry and I look like a huge piece of Bubble Yum! It is not very flattering on me. The four other BM's ordered either a size 2 or 4 so I'm sure it's flattering for them. Uggh!
            Here's apic of the style but the color is raspberyy and it looks much bubblier on me!

Click the image to open in full size.
            sorry i keep butting into your thread..i like to see what's going on

i love love love that dress, but can see where it wouldn't exactly be flattering on someone who is preggers.....the thing that you DO have going for you is that you're pregnant, and have an excuse to be bigger than the other bms. the other girls will look like bubble gum with absolutely no excuse.

#307 KarmaB

KarmaB
            • 796 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:00 AM

Mo, I think you will be able to wear the dress at 3 months. If it does not fit or is tight you can always change the back to a corset lace back instead of a zipper. That's what my seamstress is doing to my wedding dress.

#308 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

So. I kinda stopped breathing last night. This has happened before a couple of times, but not since I got pregnant.

What happens is that I wake up gasping for air becuase I apparently am choking on my saliva. It is very scary and not a cool way to wake up in the middle of the night. I thought I was going to die and was instantly worried about the baby.

Ugh, it sucks and I have no idea why I do that sometimes....I have Googled before but came up with nothing. This is probably the 5th or 6th time it has happened in the past year...

Just thought I would share. Pretty damn scary to not be able to breathe and be choking like that.

#309 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

yikes! have you asked your dr. about it?!

#310 KarmaB

KarmaB
                  • 796 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:31 PM

That would scare me to death if that happened. I hope it doesn't happen again during the pregnancy.

I've been anxiously waiting on news about Christine, I've been thinking about her and little Ansleigh all morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users