Photo

Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#21 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:38 PM

BDW girls are major baby makers!!!! it is so nice to see / hear all the updates :)

#22 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:39 PM

I didnt know that there were so many of you preggers out there either..... I love to look at all the pics and live vicariously (sp) through you guys LOL. Bo kiddys for me for a while. Its so fun to hear how everything goes and of course all the pics. Im sorry that you guys arent feeling well. But like they said it could be worse, it does mean that your baby and you are healthy... which is much better than the alternative. keep us posted with everything I cant wait to see the whole process with all you ladies. So much fun!

#23 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:45 AM

Oh lookie - a whole thread for me to post stuff about my little Nugget! lol

Here is the progression photo I have ... I saw reference to this new thread in the Angelina Jolie thread, and for your reference - I started feeling movement between 16-17 weeks, but really didn't "know" what it was until about 19 or so. But here they are! I am taking pics every 4 weeks too - so here is the latest ...

Click the image to open in full size.

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:46 AM

Oh, ultrasound ... here was the one we had at 18 weeks ... hmmm, pretty small, but you get the idea!

#25 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:41 AM

Ann Youre so cute and tiny!!! Girl I look more preggers than you and Im not pregnant... okay okay I look right out fat... I better hit the gym!

I really like this thread. Maybe one day I will get to post here! You ladies are so lucky! Congrats!!!!

#26 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

Well my update is that my baby will be born hopefully on Sunday!!
              I'm having an elective c-section and Sunday is my hubby's bday, he really wanted his baby to be born this day so we convinced the doctor to do it on Sunday!

Here's a baby bump progression pic, but of course I'm much bigger now!

here's a pic from his 4D ultrasound:

and here's a pic of his room!

#27 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

Anny - you look so cute!!!!! and tiny :)

i hope i look half as adorable when i am 9 months. i will be thinking about you on Sunday!!!

#28 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:18 AM

OMG!!! Half of you ladies are 6 months pregnant and my bump is bigger! I'm not even pregnant! LOL

#29 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:33 AM

This thread is so cute with all the baby bumps and nurseries.

Angela I'm sorry you had a bad day but I'm glad that you and the little munchkin are okay.

Anny, Ann & Chrstine you girls look amazing. Anny we will be thinking about you on sunday. I hope everything goes smoothly and that you don't feel pain!

#30 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

Oh my goodness- you all are so tiny! Seriously, that is motivation for me to get to the gym. From my calculations based upon your progression pics, I'm about 20-21 weeks pregnant. Awesome!

Anny- we will be thinking about you come Sunday! Rest up and relax.
                      Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users