#281 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:41 PM

you can always get a preggo massage, I got one a few months ago and it was glorious!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#282 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:05 PM

I've been thinking about that....I should check in to it. I would just have to make sure they were indeed licensed to give prenatal ones, because I feel like no one can be trusted. I am bad, I know.

#283 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:17 PM

most salons only have one or two women who do it, but you could always ask your OB if they know of any.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#284 amym567

amym567
    • 403 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:23 PM

Christine~ How's it going today on your "unofficial" due date

Amy

#285 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

I keep forgetting to post an update sorry. I needed some time for myself to gather my thoughts...so here's the deal, I didn't progress any since last Wednesday so I am schedule for an induction on the 25th. I didn't want to be induced but that's the way it works sometimes, so hopefully things will go smoothly, both my parents get in early next week so that will help distract me.

#286 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:38 PM

Oh Christine, I was so hoping today's appointment went better than that for you and you were on your way to the hospital. At least now you know the day your daughter will be born and you can stop stressing about it.

#287 amym567

amym567
        • 403 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:44 PM

You never know~ she could still decide to come on her own. That's 5 days! A lot can happen in 5 days!
          Amy

#288 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:33 PM

I am okay if it doesn't happen until then, today was the first time I was able to relax a bit, I bought a trashy summer reading type book since I know I won't be able to read anything but baby stuff for a while (Tori Spelling's book) and enjoyed just reading this afternoon. So I am going to enjoy my last weekend with my hubby and my parents are flying in as well as I am really okay with it now. I wasn't this morning (I cried a lot) but now I am okay.

#289 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christine
            I am okay if it doesn't happen until then, today was the first time I was able to relax a bit, I bought a trashy summer reading type book since I know I won't be able to read anything but baby stuff for a while (Tori Spelling's book) and enjoyed just reading this afternoon. So I am going to enjoy my last weekend with my hubby and my parents are flying in as well as I am really okay with it now. I wasn't this morning (I cried a lot) but now I am okay.
            Oh Christine, that sucks that you had a bad morning, but you have the right attitude now. I think if you did a search you would find out that most people get induced with their first pregnancies. I know that out of my friends, around 80% of them had to be induced. My one friend was induced with her first 2 kids and is now hoping to not have to be with the third, lol so it happens a lot. I am so glad they gave you a date though, at least now you know you will not have to wait longer than that, the end is in sight.

#290 KarmaB

KarmaB
            • 796 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

Christine, I hope she decides to surprise you and come before the inducement. But just in case I wanted to let you know I was induced with my son due to pre-eclamsia at 37 weeks and it really was not that bad. They started pitocin at around 3:00 in the afternoon and he was born by 11:00 that night. I know everyone is different, but I hope it will go just as smooth for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users