• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#271 KarmaB

KarmaB
  • 796 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    Karma, where did you get that from I love it!
    Euphoria Maternity, they carry a lot of different maternity designers. The shipping was super fast too, I ordered it on Monday and it arrived today.

Here's the link Designer Maternity Clothes & Maternity Wear at Euphoria Maternity for Stylish Pregnant Moms

#272 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
      Euphoria Maternity, they carry a lot of different maternity designers. The shipping was super fast too, I ordered it on Monday and it arrived today.

Here's the link Designer Maternity Clothes & Maternity Wear at Euphoria Maternity for Stylish Pregnant Moms
      I love those clothes they are adorable. And I LOOOOOVE that they sell cloth diapers!!!!!!! Bum genius are great! And so much cuter!! And the glass bottles! Thats a great site. I love that dress too.
      ETA: They also have KK (Klean Kanteen) If you guys haven't found those I recommend them five times over!

#273 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:35 AM

I THINK I FELT NOAH MOVE!!!!

Last night I couldn't fall asleep because I was feeling so uncomfortable. I was having little pains (not bad pains, just uncomfortable type pains) and really think it was him moving.

I am wondering if I have felt him move before but just thought it was my body adjusting to carrying a baby (which it could have been).

Anyways, Yay!!!

#274 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:38 AM

congrats that is so exciting, see maybe he was waiting until he had a name and you knew he was a boy!
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#275 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:06 PM

Yah - that is so exciting Martha!!

#276 KarmaB

KarmaB
          • 796 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Just Martha
            I THINK I FELT NOAH MOVE!!!!

Last night I couldn't fall asleep because I was feeling so uncomfortable. I was having little pains (not bad pains, just uncomfortable type pains) and really think it was him moving.

I am wondering if I have felt him move before but just thought it was my body adjusting to carrying a baby (which it could have been).

Anyways, Yay!!!
            Awesome! That is great news Martha! For some reason Hannah moves the most at night for me too.

#277 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

So today I've back to worse back aches ever! It sucks!! It's up high on the left like by my bra strap. I know it's way too soon for me to start complaining - but crap it hurts and it's getting on my nerves. I want to go home, but I know there are going to be far worse days then this that I am going to want to go home...

#278 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:13 PM

Lisa the good thing is that it's Friday and you'll have the whole weekend off and the day is about 1/2 over for you. Hang in there.

#279 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:22 PM

Argh....thanks Tammy. That's why I'm staying. If I can hang out for another hour and a half, I'll be good.
                  We had a bunch of lay offs yesterday and I got some new sales people and people have been calling me ALL day about it. I guess that's another reason I need to hang out. But still - it sucks

#280 Martha

Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:43 PM

Lisa, I feel your pain. Literally. I woke up this morning with a pain in my upper back right between my shoulder blades. Sucks. I have back problems to begin with but it sucks that I can't take anything other than Tylenol.
                    I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users