#231 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:10 PM

Martha I bet you have felt it you just didn't realize, I don't think I really realized it until after 20 weeks and then I was like, oh that was it, I have been feeling that for a while now.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#232 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    I'm sad.....I hit 20 weeks gestation yesterday and I still haven't felt the baby! My doc says it's still early and everyone is different and feels it at different stages.

It just seems everyone I know has felt their baby move by this time.
    I haven't felt mine yet either. I know I'm 2 weeks behind you, but hope that makes you feel a little better :]
    I "think" I "might" have felt it a few times, but I don't really know what I'm feeling for so I'm not sure if it's what it was.....I'm thinking when it finally happens - - - you will definitely know what it is!

#233 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

Well, when I was around 16 weeks, I thought I felt a little flutter they say you should feel....but it was only once or twice and nothing since then.

Every now and then I will feel a slight pain like I may have to go to the restroom, but it is super quick and goes right away?

I am thinking now that I know about where he is located, I might feel him more. Yesterday was my first belly sonogram (if there a technical name for that) and not the vaginal like I had gotten before.

We'll see! I really wanna feel him! He was quite the mover on the sonogram machine yesterday, he even turned completely around and I never felt him.

Also, did I tell you guys I have to go back on for another sono in 2 weeks because after a whle he curled up in to a ball and wouldn't cooperate and she couldn't get some of the pictures she needed like is kidneys, a good one of my cervix and something else....I just hope he is developing on target!

Does this worrying ever stop?

#234 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

Oh Martha - you are about to be a mom.....this worrying is only the begining.
        I worry all the time that everything is developing ok and when I will feel my little boy move. I think they are still so little, yes they are moving, but he's not strong enough for you to feel him yet...

#235 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:04 PM

I think you are right....plus the sono lady said he is probably on 9-10 inches and really that is tiny.

#236 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

I bet they are kicking and punching away in there and we will feel them VERY soon! Then we will be like - - stop kicking me mister!

#237 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:17 PM

Ya, I bet your right!

OH! I have been using the Cetaphil about a week or so now and NO BREAKOUTS!!! I think I love this stuff! I am still usng the Oil of Olay toner and my clinique moisturizing gel, so either my hormones have gotten in check or the Cetaphil rocks!!! I shuold post a thread for it to help anyone out that may have breakout issues.

#238 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:22 PM

Really......I've been using Oil of Olay face wash and mosterizer. I could not find Oil of Olay toner - - which is what I need. I love toner!! But I haven't had any breakouts in about a week either, since I stopped ProActive.....knock on wood!!
                I'm so glad you haven't had any break outs!! That's such a big relief - I think. I stress and hate looking at myself when I have big ol zits on my face.

#239 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:23 PM

ugh! Me too....but no breakouts is making me feel better!

#240 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:25 PM

I just noticed our little men are in the same box on our tickers.....lol....too cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users