Jump to content

Photo

Mommies to be check in


  • Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2221 Sloan

Sloan
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,279 posts

    Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:46 AM

    Mrs Martin -- 36F?? Oh my. That's no good. I wont be able to see my feet.

    #2222 jmb0902

    jmb0902
    • Jr. Member
    • 496 posts

      Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by stacey
      Thats sounds so fun. To bad you cant partake in the wine. But you could smell taste and spit. You wont ingest it. But at least you can eat lots of yummy food.



      hmmmm so do boobs usually swell up late that so early? I dont think I will be looking forward to that. Gald you are doing well, minus the feeling fat part
      Haha I'm looking forward to the food part - I'll be okay without the wine - and of course I can taste!

      Ummm yes, the boobs def are in full effect - I started at a small B and I'm out of my bras, probably at a mid to large C... crazy, they look fake to me b/c I've never had boobs... haha.


      #2223 Mrs. Martin

      Mrs. Martin
      • Member
      • 514 posts

        Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:16 PM

        Morning sickness finally decided to pay me a visit. I've had it since Saturday and it's all day long! With my other pregnancy, I only had it in the evenings, so this is very different. Luckly, Matt falls asleep by 7:30/8:00, so I have some time to relax and rest because he won't wake up until 7 am.

        I went to my first appt yesterday, but it was only for medical history questions and blood/urine testing. They set up my appt already for when I find out the gender- 6/7, so excited! I go in two weeks for my first real appt with the OBGYN. I hope I get to see/hear the heartbeat, that was always my favorite part!

        How's everyone else doing and feeling?

        #2224 Sloan

        Sloan
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,279 posts

          Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin
          Morning sickness finally decided to pay me a visit. I've had it since Saturday and it's all day long! With my other pregnancy, I only had it in the evenings, so this is very different. Luckly, Matt falls asleep by 7:30/8:00, so I have some time to relax and rest because he won't wake up until 7 am.

          I went to my first appt yesterday, but it was only for medical history questions and blood/urine testing. They set up my appt already for when I find out the gender- 6/7, so excited! I go in two weeks for my first real appt with the OBGYN. I hope I get to see/hear the heartbeat, that was always my favorite part!

          How's everyone else doing and feeling?
          Sorry you're feeling so crappy!! I haven't been eating much lately though and the things I want to eat are just weird. Like the other day, I made DH and I this big grilled chicken, salad yummy looking dinner -- all I ended up eating was a baked potato and some strawberries. That's pretty much all I feel like eating for tonight's dinner too!

          I don't have much morning sickness, but today I didn't get out of bed until 100pm. I felt a little bit ill this morning when I originally woke up, but it's the overwhelming exhaustion that is driving me nuts. I can barely function. It's a good thing I haven't had to work much lately -- work would kill me this week.

          I went to see my GP yesterday. OB appt. isn't until May however my GP said that will likely be earlier b/c of the twins thing now. We have our 18 week u/s May 26. We originally weren't going to find out what we are having, but I think we've had enough surprises so far I don't need a big one at the end! I'm hoping for boys! Oh yeah and from the first u/s we found out that the twins are more than likely identical! I don't get to hear the heartbeats for another month at my next appt. That being said I work in ER so I'll just grab the doppler and try to find them myself in a couple weeks. :)

          Glad things are going well Mrs. Martin... minus the "all day sickness"!

          #2225 Banana11

          Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

            Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

            Sorry the sickness has found you Mrs. Martin! It really is no fun.

            Sloan, identical twins?! That is awesome! My friends have identical twin boys and they are the most adorable fun little guys ever! I'm really excited for you :). They were due in early June and had them on April 30. Another coworker had twin boys and carried them all the way to her due date. You just never know!

            #2226 Sloan

            Sloan
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,279 posts

              Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:57 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ~Andrea~
              Sloan, identical twins?! That is awesome! My friends have identical twin boys and they are the most adorable fun little guys ever! I'm really excited for you :). They were due in early June and had them on April 30. Another coworker had twin boys and carried them all the way to her due date. You just never know!
              I'm very excited to have little one's x2 that look like me! Haha. I always wanted to be a twin. Hopefully I can carry these 2 to term without too many issues. Bedrest in the summer would BLOW. My DD is October 22, but I read that full term for twins is 37 weeks and most OB's will induce prior to 38 weeks. That would put me at the beginning of October. Seems like soooo far away right now.

              #2227 Banana11

              Banana11
              • VIP Member
              • 8,841 posts

                Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:18 AM

                I was due in November and it actually went pretty fast. It seems far off now but the summer always zooms right by and then you are in your 3rd trimester which is the countdown!

                #2228 Kat81

                Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

                  Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

                  My DD was Oct 23. It really goes by super fast like Andrea said. It seems so far away then one day you wake up and it's almost time and you can't believe it!

                  #2229 Banana11

                  Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

                    Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:47 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kat81
                    My DD was Oct 23. It really goes by super fast like Andrea said. It seems so far away then one day you wake up and it's almost time and you can't believe it!
                    True! And then you have a 4 month old and it's just unbelieveable! :)

                    #2230 *HOLLY*

                    *HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

                      Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:48 PM

                      Im officially married and I am ready to hop on the baby wagon!
                      I do have a 3yr old already and want to make her a brother or a sister.
                      I have been late so I went and POAS and it was negative I have an IUD but I thought maybe something happened and it didnt hold up. We leave for our honeymoon early monday morning but when I get back I am making a docs appt. I will have my IUD removed and let nature take its course!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users