• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2201 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
  • 291 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    Congrats!! That second picture of you looking at him just brought tears to my eyes. What a precious moment.
    Thank you, I can't even express how happy I was to get a shot like this. With my first son I had to be put under general anethesia and was knocked out so I didn't get to see him right away like this.

And Thanks everyone! I'm really happy he's here and loving everyday with him, I am dreading going back to work and wish I could find something I could do from home, but who doesn't : ) As far as the pain its getting better day by day, and I am glad I ended up having the C/S because otherwise we would have never known the problem.

Mrs. Martin, CONGRATS!!! So exciting to be having another. I think siblings close in age are great, my brother and I are 14 months apart. I didn't want so many years between my 1st and 2nd but DH drug is feet popping the question and I told him no more till we were married : ) Who knows, I may be joining you, I am not going back on any BC or taking any measures against it so I could be blessed with another soon too.

#2202 jmb0902

jmb0902
    • 496 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:18 PM

Andrea - are you getting little onesies with each month on them for growth pics? Where do you find them? That is such a good idea! I've seen people use block and signs and things but I love the clothing idea!

#2203 Jenamie

Jenamie
      • 392 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jmb0902
        Andrea - are you getting little onesies with each month on them for growth pics? Where do you find them? That is such a good idea! I've seen people use block and signs and things but I love the clothing idea!

I found this site for you
        Personalized and Memorable Monthly Baby Onesies

#2204 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

I think what Andrea uses is just a sticker you can put on any onsie. Like this
          Share pictures with milestone clothing stickers. Picky Sticky Official Web Store.

#2205 jmb0902

jmb0902
          • 496 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

Thanks for finding those sites for me ladies- this is such a good idea!!

#2206 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              I think what Andrea uses is just a sticker you can put on any onsie. Like this
              Share pictures with milestone clothing stickers. Picky Sticky Official Web Store.
              That is it exactly! I got the idea from another BDW mommy :).

#2207 Jenamie

Jenamie
              • 392 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:31 PM

I love the pregnancy belly stickers!
                I'm bookmarking that site :)

#2208 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,853 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

How are all the new mommies to be doing? Sloan do you have a baby bump yet with those twins you are carrying?
                  Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2209 jmb0902

jmb0902
                  • 496 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by stacey
                    How are all the new mommies to be doing? Sloan do you have a baby bump yet with those twins you are carrying?
                    I know! I can't wait to start seeing some bumps! I just have what looks like a college girl beer gut at the end of the day

We're leaving Monday for our "honeymoon" because our wedding afterward was spent with our families - of course we're going to Italy the country of WINE! Haha, but hey, the food is just as good so I'll be having plenty of that! So I'll be MIA for a few weeks - good luck to those of you TTC and I'll see the rest of you mommies when I get back

#2210 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

Have a great time in italy!! Yay u have an excuse to eat all the pizza and gelato u want without feeling guilty :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users