• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2001 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin
    Margie- that sounds super painful! I was about to say round ligament pain, too, but I don't think it's suppose to be that bad. Have you contacted your obgyn/midwife about it? What did he/she say?

I have a call into the office. I hate having to leave voicemails for the nurses. I have an appointment next Tuesday evening too but I'd like to know if it is okay before then. It definitely is super painful. I have had the round ligament pain, like when I turn wrong in bed or move too quick like Kat said but this is totally different and happens at the strangest times. I have been feeling like he was kicking or punching my cervix for a while which I was told is normal but on Thanksgiving, I was standing up and playing Wii and it was a sudden knife stabbing pain coinciding with what felt like movement from the baby and I literally just dropped to my knees in tears it hurt so bad. And in the past few days it happens when I am laying perfectly still in bed or when I am in my desk chair at work, so no sudden movements on my part trigger it.

#2002 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

Margie that sounds awful. I havent had that so im no help. did the docs office call you back?

Mrs Martin - Matthew is so cute. Cant believe he's 4 months old already.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#2003 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
      • 514 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        Mrs Martin - Matthew is so cute. Cant believe he's 4 months old already.
        Thanks, I can't believe he's 4 months either. He's at such a fun age right now. Everything I do cracks him up! How are you feeling?

#2004 Trice

Trice
        • 295 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:21 AM

Hello Ladies,

I'm just checking in. We are expecting our first child May 7, 2010.

#2005 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Trice
            Hello Ladies,

Congrats!!!! :)

#2006 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
            • 291 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:40 PM

Hi ladies, thanks for all the feedback, sorry for the delayed response. Doc got back to me and says "its normal" (I hate that phrase). She said that it is most likely just intense pressure from the baby moving down into position and he is probably hitting the cervix directly with his fingers/hands. So now I just picture this baby trying to claw his way out. She also said that the sharpness could be my cervix thinning. She said some woman can actually feel this happening? News to me but...she's the professional. She said we will do an internal at my next visit to see if I am effaced, so that will be tomorrow night.

#2007 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:38 PM

congrats to all the newly preggers and the congrats on the recent babies! andrea i missed that you had your penelope! super cute and love the pic with the pug! kat, baby ashlyn is precious!

danielle, hope you're feeling well ... not long to go now!

#2008 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin
                  Thanks, I can't believe he's 4 months either. He's at such a fun age right now. Everything I do cracks him up! How are you feeling?
                  awww how cute he likes when mommy makes a funny. that's so sweet. I hope i have a happy baby too. And i feel fine.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Trice
                  Hello Ladies,

Hi ladies, thanks for all the feedback, sorry for the delayed response. Doc got back to me and says "its normal" (I hate that phrase). She said that it is most likely just intense pressure from the baby moving down into position and he is probably hitting the cervix directly with his fingers/hands. So now I just picture this baby trying to claw his way out. She also said that the sharpness could be my cervix thinning. She said some woman can actually feel this happening
                  danielle, hope you're feeling well ... not long to go now!
                  Thanks for asking Lisa. I feel fine just some minor things like acid reflux. Which i never had till i got preggers and i get it from anything like water and bread. But than if i eat a burrito with hot sauce i wont get it. So weird. How are you doing?
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#2009 amym567

amym567
                  • 403 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:02 PM

Margie~ Glad to hear that it's just something "normal"! When are you due again?

#2010 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                    • 291 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:10 AM

So, still leaning toward the "normal" thing even after my appointment last night. She said it would only be a cause for concern if I had extended cramping along with the sharp pain and if it was a constant sharp pain, not something that comes and goes. She said if I had the cramping and constant pain that she would want to check for uterine rupture but since its a sporadic pain it doesn't raise any red flags for her. I guess me seeing red doesn't matter, I laid in bed in agony last night and thought I was going to squeeze all feeling out of DH's hand. Amy, I am due Feb 16.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users