Jump to content

Photo

Mommies to be check in


  • Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#1991 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
  • Jr. Member
  • 291 posts

    Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:31 PM

    Just wondering if any other mommies here experienced sharp stabbing pain around the cervix when baby was moving? First happened on Thanksgiving and the pain dropped me to my knees and had me in tears and it has happened a few times since. I have been having BH contractions but this is different. I'm 29 weeks.

    #1992 Angel

    Angel
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,635 posts

      Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:41 PM

      I did as she got bigger. I could barely get out of bed. It took me a good 10 min to get myself up and walking. I think it's called sciatic nerve pain. This has some info on it Sciatica During Pregnancy

      #1993 ~*~Margie~*~

      ~*~Margie~*~
      • Jr. Member
      • 291 posts

        Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:38 AM

        Thank you for the info Angel. I read over the link but this is different. Its not effecting my legs or back, TMI alert but it literally feels like the baby is clawing at my cervix to get out, or like a knife in the same area. The pain is all internal in the lower pelvis and cervix area.

        #1994 SheaS

        SheaS
        • Jr. Member
        • 380 posts

          Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:07 PM

          Hey ladies....
          It has been forever since I have posted, so I don't even know most of you.
          Anyways, I am wondering if any of you have looked at the Chinese baby gender predictor, and if so, was the predicition right? I don't believe in stuff like this, but coincidently enough, it has been right for everyone I know!

          Please let me know if your results were right or wrong!
          Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby's Gender

          Thanks!

          #1995 Kat81

          Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

            Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:56 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*~Margie~*~
            Thank you for the info Angel. I read over the link but this is different. Its not effecting my legs or back, TMI alert but it literally feels like the baby is clawing at my cervix to get out, or like a knife in the same area. The pain is all internal in the lower pelvis and cervix area.
            Sounds like Round Ligament pain. UGH it's the worst. I had it a lot too. Esp when I made fast movements. Like jumping out of bed etc.

            #1996 Kat81

            Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

              Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:59 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SheaS
              Hey ladies....
              It has been forever since I have posted, so I don't even know most of you.
              Anyways, I am wondering if any of you have looked at the Chinese baby gender predictor, and if so, was the predicition right? I don't believe in stuff like this, but coincidently enough, it has been right for everyone I know!

              Please let me know if your results were right or wrong!
              Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby's Gender

              Thanks!
              I'm not sure if mine is right or not. I think I concieved in Jan like the 30th but my dr thought I concieved in Feb. If I was right then the chart is right if the dr was right then the chart was wrong. But since I was charting my cycles I am pretty sure I was right.

              #1997 ~*~Margie~*~

              ~*~Margie~*~
              • Jr. Member
              • 291 posts

                Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by SheaS
                Hey ladies....
                It has been forever since I have posted, so I don't even know most of you.
                Anyways, I am wondering if any of you have looked at the Chinese baby gender predictor, and if so, was the predicition right? I don't believe in stuff like this, but coincidently enough, it has been right for everyone I know!

                Please let me know if your results were right or wrong!
                Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby's Gender

                Thanks!
                Mine was wrong. Unless of course my ultrasound was wrong. Chinese chart says girl for me and my ultrasound says boy.

                #1998 ~*~Margie~*~

                ~*~Margie~*~
                • Jr. Member
                • 291 posts

                  Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kat81
                  Sounds like Round Ligament pain. UGH it's the worst. I had it a lot too. Esp when I made fast movements. Like jumping out of bed etc.
                  I do have the round ligament pain too, often but its bearable. This has brought me to tears more then once and seems to be more associated with the baby's movement than my own.

                  #1999 Mrs. Martin

                  Mrs. Martin
                  • Member
                  • 514 posts

                    Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SheaS
                    Hey ladies....
                    It has been forever since I have posted, so I don't even know most of you.
                    Anyways, I am wondering if any of you have looked at the Chinese baby gender predictor, and if so, was the predicition right? I don't believe in stuff like this, but coincidently enough, it has been right for everyone I know!

                    Please let me know if your results were right or wrong!
                    Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby's Gender

                    Thanks!
                    I actually used a different Chinese Gender Calender chart (looks the same, but from a different site) and it stated I was having a boy. But, this one is telling me girl- obviously I didn't have a girl :) I used several different one's before I found out what I was having and the majority said boy.

                    #2000 Mrs. Martin

                    Mrs. Martin
                    • Member
                    • 514 posts

                      Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:30 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~*~Margie~*~
                      I do have the round ligament pain too, often but its bearable. This has brought me to tears more then once and seems to be more associated with the baby's movement than my own.
                      Margie- that sounds super painful! I was about to say round ligament pain, too, but I don't think it's suppose to be that bad. Have you contacted your obgyn/midwife about it? What did he/she say?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users