#191 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    I just wanted to say I was born on Fathers Day. I always hated it because every so many years my birthday always fell on Fathers Day and I had to "share" my birthday LOL. We would go on a camping trip or something and it would be a Happy Birthday/ Happy Father's Day trip. Of course as I got older it wasn't a big deal but as a kid I hated it!! Selfish but true. My really good friend's baby was born on Father's Day almost two years ago and I felt bad for her lol.
    See -that's why I always wanted my kids to have their "own" birthdays! No kid likes to share! lol But it would be cool for the father to have the baby on Father's Day, no doubt!

#192 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    I tried on some from Motherhood and I didn't like them because they sat below my belly. The large fit fine and I am now an E cup...Went from a D to an E in less than 5 months...totally skipped over DD. ha!

I just want something that sits on the belly so I don't feel like an old man with a beer belly hanging over his pants.
    well since I have dropped everything fits weird but the target one sits comfortably under my belly, maybe go try on what they have there and order what you like online? I have to warn you Target's shipping is expensive.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#193 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:23 PM

Thanks, Mo!

#194 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:09 AM

Well I'm 100% sure I'm not going to run into bust issues since I am a C and just now turning into a full C.
        Just a suggestion.....all suits are sold seperatly now, why don't you find some regular bottoms that you love, then just get a maturity top??

#195 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:12 AM

the one at target came as a set, not sold seperately.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#196 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

Well crap - there goes that idea!

#197 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
          • 1,188 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:31 AM

I had my Dr's appointment yesterday and we are having a baby girl! Just wanted to let everyone know.

Oh and I got 2 suits at Target and they fit pretty good and were only around $25. Hope that helps!
            Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
            http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#198 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:38 AM

So exciting!!

Sarah and I both found out yesterday!!

We are having a BOY!!!
              Click the image to open in full size.

#199 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

woo hoo a boy and a girl! We are having such a baby boom around here...see all these romantic DW's really cause babies to be made!

Martha did you find out yet?

#200 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:57 AM

Yay!!!!!!! A new BDW boy and girl!!!!

I find out Monday....I hope. I was told to drink some orange juice about an hour before my appt. so the baby will move around a lot and we will have a better chance of finding out.

When we had our 14 week sono, the baby was moving like crazy, but would never show us his/her "parts." ha!

I have a feeling it's a girl...we'll see!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users