• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#181 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    Okay, RE: Cetaphil..I am not too sure I like it. It doesn't lather up like my other face soap, which I am not too sure I like. I am still going to keep using it and see if it helps my facde clear up though!
    !
    I went to a dermotoligist before i got married and he told me to use that soap. He said the problem I was having with my skin is that is was washing my face too hard (ie wash cloth and rubbing harder in hopes to clean it more) he said use the soap, gently wash your face and just use water to get the soap off your face. I have been doing that and my skin is much better. I swear by this soap now..

#182 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TammyB
      I went to a dermotoligist before i got married and he told me to use that soap. He said the problem I was having with my skin is that is was washing my face too hard (ie wash cloth and rubbing harder in hopes to clean it more) he said use the soap, gently wash your face and just use water to get the soap off your face. I have been doing that and my skin is much better. I swear by this soap now..

Good to know! I will keep using it. I use a small face loofah but don't wash hard, I use it gently. If I don't use it my face really does still feel dirty.

#183 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LisaG
        I know - maternity suits are not cute at all! Have you tried plus sizes? I'm not saying you are big and need them, but I've seen alot of plus size women in some really cute suits! It might be better than the alternative.....an ugly suit in Mexico!
        Ummm...no, I haven't. I guess I could try that. I just want something that fits good everywhere but still has the extra room in the belly for my ever growing belly. I think the plus sizes would be too big everywhere. But, my mom could always alter them for me if she had to?

#184 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:34 PM

I got an okay suit at Target Click the image to open in full size.

I got the halter because I thought it would be more supportive and its padded a little bit, so that helps. I know its not the best option but I didn't want to pay too much since I wouldn't be wearing it for too long.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#185 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

I didn't see this one in the store...I will have to check online. I just hate buying stuff online because I never now if they will fit.

Thanks for the link...Off to target.com!

#186 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:38 PM

well to help you out, I got a large and I was a size 10 before pregnancy and have gained 40lbs. I wore a small c cup before pregnancy and am a large c cup now...not sure if that helps with sizing, but its a comfortable suit and covers my entire belly which is what I wanted-oh and the sides cinch up so it grows with you!
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#187 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:56 PM

I just wanted to say I was born on Fathers Day. I always hated it because every so many years my birthday always fell on Fathers Day and I had to "share" my birthday LOL. We would go on a camping trip or something and it would be a Happy Birthday/ Happy Father's Day trip. Of course as I got older it wasn't a big deal but as a kid I hated it!! Selfish but true. My really good friend's baby was born on Father's Day almost two years ago and I felt bad for her lol.

#188 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:57 PM

BUT what a great present for your DH

#189 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

I tried on some from Motherhood and I didn't like them because they sat below my belly. The large fit fine and I am now an E cup...Went from a D to an E in less than 5 months...totally skipped over DD. ha!

I just want something that sits on the belly so I don't feel like an old man with a beer belly hanging over his pants.

#190 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                I just wanted to say I was born on Fathers Day. I always hated it because every so many years my birthday always fell on Fathers Day and I had to "share" my birthday LOL. We would go on a camping trip or something and it would be a Happy Birthday/ Happy Father's Day trip. Of course as I got older it wasn't a big deal but as a kid I hated it!! Selfish but true. My really good friend's baby was born on Father's Day almost two years ago and I felt bad for her lol.
                thanks, my dad's birthday is the 22nd and he always gets screwed because I do joint fathers day and birthday presents every year. He is hoping the baby comes on his birthday but then she will always share, at least Father's day is a different day every year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users