Photo

Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#1731 Kelly C

Kelly C
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:12 PM

awww mrs martin, dont worry kerrington wont latch on at all. i have to pump for her all the time. it sucks, but the things we do for our kids...

thanks ladies!!!
    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#1732 ali0284

ali0284
    • 226 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:02 PM

Congrats :) There isn't a better feeling than the first time you hold your child. I'm sure he will get the latching down. It just takes a few times :) Goodluck, and enjoy your little bundle of joy
      ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#1733 Angel

Angel
      • 2,635 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:48 PM

Congrats Twinkletoes!!!!!
        And congrats to you Mrs. Martin. Can't wait to hear how it went.
        Hope everyone else is doing well.

#1734 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

Here are a few pics of Zariah that I took the other day. I caught her making some funny faces.
          Click the image to open in full size.
          This is my oldest daughter with her new glasses. She is the splitting image of me. This is how I looked 20 years ago.
          And my son

#1735 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:41 AM

Congratulations Mrs. Martin!! Loving all the pics ladies!! I am 36 weeks now counting down the days :) Hope everyone is feeling well!

#1736 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:54 AM

wow congrats to all the new mommies and mommies to be! sooooo exciting!!

#1737 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:59 AM

So many beautiful babies! I can't even keep up with this thread and all the mommies, but I check it out as often as I can.

#1738 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
              • 220 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

I found this article and website about labor and full moons how many women go into labor during a full moon, something to do with gravitational pull and how our bodies are made up of mostly water etc. Plus the other link lets you see if/when there will be a full moon. It was also on the discovery channel. There will be 98% visibility tonight and a full moon tomorrow and since I am 3 days over due I am really hoping it happens for me! Cross your fingers and good luck to anyone else that is due really soon!

The Moon's Effect on Natural Childbirth

Complete Sun and Moon Data for One Day

#1739 Bisha

Bisha
                • 265 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:55 PM

Hello ladies! Just popping in to say hello and congrats to all the new mommies! Can't wait to see the pics of your little ones.

Gavin is doing well and growing like a weed! :) He's smiling all the time and cooing a little. Yesterday he did "push-ups" for the first time when I put him on his tummy. Something new every day with him and I'm trying to enjoy every moment.

To those of you with latching issues. I had the same problem and the first few days trying to breastfeed were horrendous! The only thing that has worked for me and is still working now is the nipple shield. It's an absolute god send! Let me know if you need more info on it! I love it and wouldn't have been able to breastfeed without it. Who knew my nipples are flat!? :) LOL

#1740 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
                  • 220 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

Well, I spoke to my midwife a few hours ago and I am going to the hospital tomorrow night to start the induction process. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to be induced but I'm ok with it now. Hopefully my baby decides she's ready and helps me out but who knows, I cant believe that I will be holding her soon!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users