Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#1651 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

BLAH Gemini! At least you will have more BDW time though!!

#1652 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:42 PM

Thanks girls!!!!!

#1653 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

Congrats Alyssa!

Gemini - that sucks on the bedrest. Fortunately it's happening really late in your pregnancy though! Hope you have some good magazines too. :)

Amy and Lisa - I remember when your little ones were born (I was stalking this thread). You're brave to be wanting another one when your firsts are so young! Guess it just goes to show how amazing your experiences have been with your firsts!

#1654 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

Oh and Summer - thanks for describing your labour for us. It sounds like you managed to get a lot of really needed sleep in here and there, which probably helped you a lot. Still,3 hours of pushing sounds pretty painful. All for a good cause though, right? :) Mikka is a beautiful name. Enjoy having your house to yourself.

#1655 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

Hey girlies, wanted to check in. Company is finally clearing out I completely know what Summer is talking about. Dh has been on vacation tomorrow is his last day. Then it a week of just me and Miss Kerrington. I really looking forward to it. And I finally can drive myself places.

I go for another check up for me incision and Blood pressure check on wed. Kerrington had her check up last monday and she is doing well. Upto 7 lbs 9oz. So almost back to birth weight. My little peanut is a good baby also. I have to wake her up every three hours during the day and 5 hrs thru the night to eat. I really have heard her cry since she was born. She is that good.

I was trying to update my signature with a new pic but I cant get photobucket to load it on. Maybe Im copying the wrong one? Any suggestions? I have added photos in a while.

Congrats to all the new mommies!
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#1656 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
            • 514 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

Good morning ladies!

Amy- I'm very sorry to hear about your step-bro and his wife's baby. I would find it difficult to talk to her about it as well, especially because you're pregnant. All you can do is be there for her if she needs to talk.

Alyssa- Congratulations on your pregnancy! How have you been feeling?

GeminiLibra- Sorry to hear you are on bedrest, but at least you are at the end of the pregnancy already. I received my nursing cover right away after I placed my order, thanks again.

Kelly- nice to hear from you! Glad to hear miss Kerrington is a sleeper, I hope my baby is!

As for me, my DH finally finished the baby's room. All we need to do now is add some pictures and accents to the walls. I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance. I also had to go to L & D on Friday because I became so swollen (more than usual). My bp and urine came back fine, so that was a relief.

I'm so looking forward to having this baby!! I feel huge and it's so hot now (it was 100 degrees this weekend). I hope I don't scare any of you ladies that aren't as far along, but here's a pic that I took about a week ago (please excuse how horrible I look):

Click the image to open in full size.

#1657 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:00 PM

Awww you look great! I love your belly pictures!

#1658 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin
                  Good morning ladies!

Alyssa- Congratulations on your pregnancy! How have you been feeling?
                  I feel really good! Knock on wood i have been really enjoying my pregnancy and had very little bad moments or side effects (mostly headaches and constipation). I really hope it continues like this!

As for me, my DH finally finished the baby's room. All we need to do now is add some pictures and accents to the walls. I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance. I also had to go to L & D on Friday because I became so swollen (more than usual). My bp and urine came back fine, so that was a relief.

I'm so looking forward to having this baby!! I feel huge and it's so hot now (it was 100 degrees this weekend). I hope I don't scare any of you ladies that aren't as far along, but here's a pic that I took about a week ago (please excuse how horrible I look):

You look AMAZING - all belly!!!! i want to see some pics of the baby's room :)

#1659 Kelly C

Kelly C
                  • 2,051 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

Mrs Martin, you are so silly you look great. All baby.
                    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#1660 amym567

amym567
                    • 403 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

Alyssa~ Congratulations and welcome to this thread! I'm just getting back into it, and trying to "get to know" everyone again!

Mrs. Martin~ You look great! Can't wait to see pix of the nursery!

An update on my step-brother and sister-in-law's baby~ EVERYTHING IS LOOKING GREAT! They had a lot of worrying due to the quad-screen test. After having multiple tests, an echocardiogram, and an MRI, there seems to be no problems! The baby is about 2 weeks behind in development, but the doctors aren't very concerned about that. I'm so relieved to find out that things should be good for the baby!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users