Photo

Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#1551 Kelly C

Kelly C
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

oh Summer that sucks! Start doing all the remedies to put you in labor.

Just got home from the doc. BP is 140 over 90 so still crappy. Tomorrow is my last day of work. I have to go back to the doc on fri for more test. He said as soon as the protein shows up Im done. If I make it to monday we are doing another growth scan he thinks shes probably around 8lbs already. Yikes! I will let you girls know what happens...
    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#1552 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:55 AM

Awwww Summer I know how you feel. Just hang in there, she'll be here soon.
      Hope everyone else is doing well. Take it easy and enjoy the rest of the week and have a good weekend.

#1553 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
      • 514 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

Congrats to the two new mommies on here!! I hope you are both feeling well!

Summer- Sorry the baby won't come out yet; it's because she's loving the home you've given her these last few months!!

Bisha- Sorry to hear about the BP. Good luck at the docs tommorow; keep us posted.

I had my 2nd baby shower this weekend and started to get our new house ready (lots of cleaning and landscaping was done), so I had a busy weekend! I received sooo many diapers at the shower, I think I'm good for the next few months!! I received most of my big items by now, but I still have one shower left. I'm thinking I won't need to buy much on my own.

I had my 32 week appt yesterday. So, I'm still a little shocked over this, but I gained 13 pounds since last month (that's brings me to 29 pounds total). The doc was not too happy with that. She told me I need to start being more active and to cut down on all the sweets I've been having because she would like for me to only gain about another 10 pounds to stay in a healthy range. What-and give up my daily icecream, bag of m&m's, and gummi bears? Oh well, I walked the dog yesterday so I'll start doing that more often. Plus with us moving, I should get plenty of workouts just with that. The good news is that baby is already head down and ready to go! I measured at exactly 32 weeks, so he's a good size! Besides all that, I started getting the swollen feet/ankles, but other than that I've been feeling good.

#1554 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

Congrats Carly and Beach Bride!!!

Beach Bride, I'm not even pregnant (yet), and am nonetheless following this thread. We're hoping for a baby soon soon :-) Maybe I'll be able to chime in with something useful myself soon. I find you are all wonderful women with insight that will be valuable to me some day...

Best of luck to all of you expecting imminently!

Leaving for the weddingmoon on Sunday, yay!!!
          Chantal

#1555 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:10 PM

Carly - Congrats!!!! I hope eveyrthing is going ok and that your u/s looks good :)

Just popping in to say hi! We have our NT scan on Monday, and doctor's appt's up the wazoo... My prenatal screen came back with hypothyroid, so I had to see an endocrinologist this week, and I have an appt with high risk next week. I'm sure everything is going to be fine because we caught it early and they started me on meds, but its still a PITA.

Hope everyone is doing well!

#1556 Kelly C

Kelly C
            • 2,051 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:33 PM

Well I had my appointment this morning and the Bp is still on the rise....150 over 90. So he had scheduled a C section for Tuesday at 9:30 am. We have to be there at 7:30. I am so excited there is a light at the end of the tunnel. He told me to take it easy over the weekend and try and hold out until then. YEY!!!!

#1557 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kelly C
                Well I had my appointment this morning and the Bp is still on the rise....150 over 90. So he had scheduled a C section for Tuesday at 9:30 am. We have to be there at 7:30. I am so excited there is a light at the end of the tunnel. He told me to take it easy over the weekend and try and hold out until then. YEY!!!!
                YAY! That is so exciting that you have a time frame. But BOOO for bad BP. Take it easy this weekend and keep us posted!

#1558 Bisha

Bisha
                • 265 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:47 PM

Hello Ladies! Congrats to all the new mommies! Just popping in to say hello and let you know that Gavin and mommy and daddy and fursiblings are all doing well :) Gavin is now a little over a month old and up to 7lb 8oz and 21 inches. I can tell that he grew by how he now fits his outfits; the newborn stuff is perfect; I'm thinking another few weeks and he'll grow out of them. Here are a few new pics:
                  Gavin and big sister Jada
                  Click the image to open in full size.

Chillin' in the boppy
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#1559 Kelly C

Kelly C
                  • 2,051 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:23 AM

Bisha what a little cutie!

#1560 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:52 AM

Bisha - he's a doll! And what a good fur sister!

Kelly - it is so exciting! Little Kerrington is almost here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users