#1251 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

I gave birth on Tuesday!
    Elijah Keegan
    7lbs 7 oz
    21.7 in

Im a bit bummed that I had to supplement my milk because it hasnt came in.

He has brought so much joy and excitement into our lives. I cant even begin to describe it.

#1252 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

I gave birth on Tuesday!
      Elijah Keegan
      7lbs 7 oz
      21.7 in

Im a bit bummed that I had to supplement my milk because it hasnt came in.

He has brought so much joy and excitement into our lives. I cant even begin to describe it.

#1253 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
      • 220 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:28 AM

Hi Everyone just read through some posts to catch up on things. Congratulations Lizz and BarefootBride on your babies!!

We had an appointment to find out whether it's a boy or a girl last Wednesday and while on our way, they called to tell us that the tech had to leave due to an emergency (our ultrasound is at our midwifes office) We had to reschedule for this Wed.!! Bummer but I guess it makes it more exciting!!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying every minute of their pregnancies or their new little babies!! It's such a wonderful experience!

#1254 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:10 PM

Congrats BarefootBride. Post some pics when you can. And I love the name Elijah, that's my sons name too.

#1255 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:01 PM

Congrats Barefoot bride!!! Cant wait to see pics.

Mellissa, congrats...hope things are going well for you.

Nothing exciting over here, which is good. Have my next appointment Wed. My back is starting to hurt and she plays kung foo fighting everyday after lunch but so far so good. Hope everyone is feeling good...
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#1256 Kelly C

Kelly C
            • 2,051 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:03 PM

Congrats Barefoot bride!!! Cant wait to see pics.

Mellissa, congrats...hope things are going well for you.

Nothing exciting over here, which is good. Have my next appointment Wed. My back is starting to hurt and she plays kung foo fighting everyday after lunch but so far so good. Hope everyone is feeling good...

#1257 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
              • 514 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:05 PM

Barefootbride- Congrats on your new baby boy!! I hope you are both doing well!

GeminiLibra- that sucks you had to reschudule!! I would be so broken hearted! Good luck on Wednesday!

So, my BIG ultrasound is tomorrow morning and as some of you know my DH and I decided not to find out the gender. Well, now that the big day is almost here, I'm getting a little depressed about not finding out. My DH really doesn't want to know so I feel like I'm disappointing him if I choose to find out tomorrow. I don't know what to do!!

#1258 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
                • 514 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

Barefootbride- Congrats on your new baby boy!! I hope you are both doing well!

GeminiLibra- that sucks you had to reschudule!! I would be so broken hearted! Good luck on Wednesday!

So, my BIG ultrasound is tomorrow morning and as some of you know my DH and I decided not to find out the gender. Well, now that the big day is almost here, I'm getting a little depressed about not finding out. My DH really doesn't want to know so I feel like I'm disappointing him if I choose to find out tomorrow. I don't know what to do!!

#1259 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

Why don't you find out and keep it a secret from him? Just because he doesn't want to know doesn't mean you shouldn't know...

#1260 Kelly C

Kelly C
                    • 2,051 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

oh mrs. martin thats a tough one. If you do find out theres always the chance for the slip up and you telling him....lets us know what u decide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users