Mommies to be check in

Christine

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks girls! You can only imagine how fun it was to orchestrate a 4 month old and a 150 pound dog to pose for a pic!

Regarding the second baby comments- yes, I know it will be soooooo stressful and soooo much work, but we're up for it and we're also extremely lucky that my mom decided to retire at the end of this year in order to take care of Matt. So, DH and I talked about it with her and she's totally supportive about another baby. Also, hubby only works 3 days a week, so while he's on that schedule we figured it will be the best time to have another baby. My bro and I are 15 months appart and my mom agrees that yes, it was very stressful, but she was also relieved once the toddler stages were over and we were a bit more independent and she never had to go through it again. So, we'll see what happens, if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again then great, and if not I'm ok with that too. The one thing that worries me is having a difficult pregnancy and having to deal with Matt. I was lucky enough not to have anything serious occur while I was pregnant the first time, but morning sickness itself doensn't sound like any fun while trying to deal with a baby!!

Tlseege- How's Kora doing? Is she going through the drooling stage? Matt's always drooling, it drives me crazy!! And now he just started with this thing that he doesn't want to finish his bottle. He starts getting mad and he hits it out of my hand. Then, he starts crying because he's still hungry! I don't get it....

Andrea-Penelope is so cute! Is she sleeping well at night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin View Post
Tlseege- How's Kora doing? Is she going through the drooling stage? Matt's always drooling, it drives me crazy!! And now he just started with this thing that he doesn't want to finish his bottle. He starts getting mad and he hits it out of my hand. Then, he starts crying because he's still hungry! I don't get it....

Andrea-Penelope is so cute! Is she sleeping well at night?
Thanks! She does alright with sleeping at night. Still waiting for a long stretch! She is usually up every 2-3 hours to eat. She will usually go back to sleep within 30-60 minutes. We are dealing with colic and that has been stressful. She's almost 6 weeks so it should be getting better soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Just dropping in to see how everyone is feeling, I know some of us are getting close. I am 34 weeks today. I had a dream last night that I am going to go into labor at work on January 19 and that the baby looked EXACTLY like my first son as a baby. So, if dreams come true, thats only 2 more weeks, which as long as the baby would be healthy, I'd be fine with. I am so anxious to meet him in addition to feeling absolutely miserable and uncomfortable. My family keeps joking telling me no more babies but since each pregnancy is different, I won't rule it out. My first was a breeze, this one just happened to be harder . Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed the holidays with the new babies and baby bumps : )