Mommies to be check in

Christine

Yari, good luck on your previa. Mine went away so hopefully yours will too. Why are they wanting to do the screening so early? They started mine 3 weeks ago once a week.

reluctent bride, congrats! Im having a weddingmoon baby myself.

Angel, congrats on your two weeks. At least the unknown is now a known. I hate suprises.

As far as I go. Well as usual never a dull moment. I had to go back in for more blood work yesterday. Im not spilling protein yet but my blood pressure is up to 146 over 86 again. My hand and feet are soooo swollen. They hurt. Doc is trying to get me to friday. That way I will be exactly 37 weeks. Im going to atleast try and work half days until its time. I really want to save my leave for when Kerrington is here. I will let you girls know this afternoon what the docs has to say.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Congrats and welcome! You are not silly, when is your first appt?
Thank you everyone! I know lots of people try to hold off on telling people till the end of the first trimester but I am not a person that can hold it in, I am just so excited. My first appointment is on July 10, when I'm just over 8 weeks. From the online due date calculators, my due date is February 16, 2010, which I think is funny because that is also my son's 5th birthday.

well doc called and said my blood work is good...but I am still so swollen and the bp is still high. So I have to go back in tomorrow for more testing. I think this is going to be a day by day thing. I do believe that we are going to have to have a heart to heart about taking out of work. I think Im at my witts end with it...I will let you girls know tomorrow what happens.

Yup, Angel, I am! Surprise, surprise! I had posted a while ago, then had complications almost immediately. So I've been going for bloodwork every two days and having an u/s on Friday to verify all is well, so I've been kinda staying silent alot of the time, but I sure am pregnant! My unoffical due date is 02/03/10

Hey Ladies just wanted to check in and let ya all know I'm still pregnant! *tear* I literally cried yesterday when she told me they won't induce me until the 25!!!!! My goodness, we went from thinking she's going to be almost 3 weeks early to 10 days over due! I'm sooo uncomfortable and even more bummed about waiting that long because it's my cousin's grad on the 26 (she's like a little sister to me..) and our best friends wedding on the 27. So little Mikka better make her appearance on her own soon!!! I've been super crampy though and having quite a few contractions they just never stay consistant!! sad.gif I will keep you posted though!

Kelly how are things going with you? Hope your BP has smartened up!

And congrats to the newly expecting Mom's!! :)