Mommies to be check in

Christine

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Yeah, I would have freaked out too. Even now if the baby doesn't do it's normal kick boxing class from 9:30-10:00 pm I get concerned. I can't even imagine not feeling it for a whole day. How scary. But thank goodness everything is okay!!!

And along the lines of baby kicks, my husband finally agreed to try and feel the baby kick, and she walloped him a good one! :) So now he touches my belly constantly. It's so cute because he was SO anti belly before. And then last night he was trying to feel the baby and she was NOT moving (very sleepy apparently). Well, I ate dinner and five minutes later there was the aerobics class action. But this time I pulled up my shirt and looked... AH! That was hilarious! My stomach looked like a popcorn popping machine! It was so cool! Now i just sit here and stare at my stomach! So antiproductive, but cool all at the same time!
Awww! How cute! My little one is definitely making up for yesterday! Keeps sticking his head out! :) LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Bisha, that happened to me when I was pregnant with my daughter so I know exactly how you feel. But I'm glad everything is fine.
I guess after being told that everything is ok, I thought that I had overreacted but, then I talked to my doc who said that he was really worried too when I called so, freak-out justified! :) LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Welcome Kat!! I love that you put up your ticker.

Bisha, oh my I couldn't even imagine how scared you were. So happy to hear all is well.
Thank you! :)

We don't hear from you too often Yari! How's your pregnancy going?

Bisha- that is scary! I'm glad everything is ok. I don't feel my baby move as consistant yet, but I would imagine I would feel the same as you if it were me not feeling the usual kicks and turns in my belly. I'm glad you saw your doc because it's better to be safe than sorry!

Kat-I'm glad you are feeling well! Those are all normal symptoms but I can't wait to hear about the others you get as you progress! I'm soooooo glad the nausea is finally over with!!!

Yari and Jenn- Good luck with the BIG ultrasounds!! Any predictions on the gender?!

As for me, last week when I had the big ultrasound, I also had my AFP test done. For those of you that read my last post about this, I mentioned I was really nervous because Kaiser kept calling my DH and I offering genetic counseling even before we took the test because DH's bro has Down Syndrome. We declined because we didn't want ourselves to get more stressed or nervous about something we didn't know the baby had/did not have. So, the nurse said we would be hearing from Kaiser in a week if the test came out positive. It's been over a week and we didn't hear from them and we are soooooo relieved! I'm glad that is over with and we could move on!