Mommies to be check in

Christine

smile02.gifwow girls!

I'm reading your last threads and I'm so scared!

I think I'm pregnant. I'm tearing up just writing this. crybaby2.gif

I have all the symptoms (swollen and tender breats, nausea, some cramping, tired, and of course I'm a crying wreck). I've been on the pill forever though. Except I missed a pill this month and didnt take it until 2 days later to catch up. Which according to all the websites about conception, that day I missed the pill is basically during my "fertile" time. I'm just nervous about the idea. I still have 9days until my I'm suppose to get my period. I'm afraid to take an at home pregnancy test and get false results because it's too soon.

At first I really didn't think this was the right time to have baby. I wanted to wait a year and enjoy married life. Now, I secretly hope I am.

See, I told you I was a wreck! undecided.gif

Atleast, my husband is being supportive. So I guess we'll see what happens.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessyg20 View Post
smile02.gifwow girls!

I have all the symptoms (swollen and tender breats, nausea, some cramping, tired, and of course I'm a crying wreck). I've been on the pill forever though. Except I missed a pill this month and didnt take it until 2 days later to catch up. Which according to all the websites about conception, that day I missed the pill is basically during my "fertile" time. I'm just nervous about the idea. I still have 9days until my I'm suppose to get my period. I'm afraid to take an at home pregnancy test and get false results because it's too soon.

At first I really didn't think this was the right time to have baby. I wanted to wait a year and enjoy married life. Now, I secretly hope I am.

Hey Jesse,

Dont despare! If you really are pregnant and hubby is being supportive, everything will work out great! You're already married and are starting a new life together; sometimes things work out for the better without us even knowing about it!!!! Good luck and let us know how everything works out! :)

Hello ladies? How's everyone doing/feeling? This thread hasn't had any activity for a little while! sad.gif

Well, I'm happy to report that my ticker speaks the truth! I felt my first kicks yesterday. I had a weird pain on my left side all morning and was uncomfortable enough where I actually called my doc. He said it was probably round ligament pain but I later figured out that it wasn't! I got a couple nice kicks right into my left side; one actually made me jump! :) LOL At first I wasn't sure exactly what it was but then I kept feeling it and then I felt another one, lighter, on my right side! I guess it was the baby's way of letting me know it actually is in there. I asked my doc if he's sure it's still in there at my last appointment! :) LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessyg20 View Post
smile02.gifwow girls!

I felt the same way you did before confirming I was pregnant. I really wanted to spend some time with just my husband and I and he's the one who wanted me to get pregnant right away. But, when I was about to take the pregnancy test, I so badly wanted it to be positive! I'm so happy that I am now! So, maybe it wasn't exactly the timing you wanted, but everything happens when you least expect it and it works out perfect. Keep us posted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Hello ladies!!!! I hope all is well. I've been away for a while and on vaca. Congrats Mrs. Martin!!!!! Hope everything is going well for you.
Thanks! Yes, everything has been going good. I had my hcg levels tested a few more times since the hospital incident and the number keeps multiplying, so everything is looking very well. Well, besides being tired and having to pee all the time, I'm great. I didn't even know you were pregnant, congratulations! How have you been feeling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisha View Post
Hello ladies? How's everyone doing/feeling? This thread hasn't had any activity for a little while! sad.gif

Well, I'm happy to report that my ticker speaks the truth! I felt my first kicks yesterday. I had a weird pain on my left side all morning and was uncomfortable enough where I actually called my doc. He said it was probably round ligament pain but I later figured out that it wasn't! I got a couple nice kicks right into my left side; one actually made me jump! :) LOL At first I wasn't sure exactly what it was but then I kept feeling it and then I felt another one, lighter, on my right side! I guess it was the baby's way of letting me know it actually is in there. I asked my doc if he's sure it's still in there at my last appointment! :) LOL
Too cute! I can't wait to feel the baby start to kick!

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

I am 30 weeks today and have no idea where the time has gone. This pregnancy feels like it's taking forever, but at the same time now it's starting to fly by. All is good with both the baby and I. I have no major complaints, except I wish the weight gain would slow down...lol!

Jessy, everthing will work itself out. I cant believe I got pregnant on the wedding moon. Things happen for crazy reasons. I took my test earlier than I was supposed to and it should I was prego early. After I took it the morning sickness went away. Now im starting to get the sleepies around two three oclock. Otherwise all good here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly C View Post
Now im starting to get the sleepies around two three oclock. Otherwise all good here.
OMG, I'm the same way. Everyday around 2:00 I'm fighting with myself to stay awake. I pinched myself twice already to keep myself alert. I guess I would rather be more tired/sleepy vs. morning sickness, but it's becoming more and more difficult to stay alert at work and during my long commute to and from work. I read that during your 2nd trimester, you are suppose to regain some energy. I really hope it's true! Good luck and stay awake!