Mommies to be check in

Christine

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubadiva View Post
Im officially married and I am ready to hop on the baby wagon!
I do have a 3yr old already and want to make her a brother or a sister.
I have been late so I went and POAS and it was negative sad.gif I have an IUD but I thought maybe something happened and it didnt hold up. We leave for our honeymoon early monday morning but when I get back I am making a docs appt. I will have my IUD removed and let nature take its course!
The wedding stress is most likely what made you late. Hope it was a wonderful wedding :)

enjoy your honeymoon and happy TTC when you get home :)

I am feeling all sorts of movement from this little guy/girl...26 weeks along and went for my U/S hoping to find out the sex and they couldn't tell! Legs were crossed the whole time. I guess a surprise will be nice but I just wanted to get things organized. I have a daughter (nearly 2) and if it is another girl, I am all set for clothes etc. But if it's a boy, I would need to do some serious shopping preferably BEFORE baby! Going in for my glucose test sometime this week so my Dr. told me to "lay off the easter chocolates" so my blood sugar wasnt all outta whack.

Good luck to all the TTC out there and pregnant mommies waiting for their bundles to arrive!

I just have to vent right now because I have been feeling so crappy lately! My morning sickness is horrible, nothing like my last pregnancy. I throw up in the mornings, sometimes during the day and always at night. Water grosses me out (which is so unlike me because that's all I drink) and I'm seriously only drinking 5% of what I should be drinking sad.gif I'm getting migraines a lot because I'm not eating enough to prevent them. I can't take anything for my migraines, so I just have to deal with them and they cause more nausea. I have an obgyn appt tomorrow, hopefully I can get something for the nausea because I'm slowly running on empty right now.

Thanks for listening, I hope you all are doing better than me right now :)

• VIP Member

Oh I feel you on the morning sickness... afternoon sickness... evening sickness... middle of the night sickness. BLAH!

I was sick throughout the entire pregnancy! It was terrible.

Everyone, and I mean everyone would give me advice on what to do. My favorite was to eat saltine crackers. REALLY? Like you really think that after puking for 6 months straight I haven't tried crackershuh.gif LOL! I was hormonal and sick of having my head in the toilet, so in hindsight I was rude to people who were just trying to help. But gosh that sucked.

Anyway, so along the lines of "everyone will give you advice," the only thing that worked for me was having my husband bring me toast in bed before i even sat up. If i sat up, I was puking. So i literally ate my toast every morning while laying down. If I did that, then at least I didn't puke in the morning and usually could make it through the afternoon.

Good luck. I hope your doctor can help you out. Mine told me "oh, that will go away in August." (I was due July 18th).