Personalized Stamps

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Dbld78

Dbld78
  • Banned
  • 665 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

I think I might do it too.....BEWARE the postage in the US goes up an additional 1 cent on May 12th.

#12 alex

alex
    • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:20 PM

Anybody know if you can do this in Canada too? The only place I can find it is on the Canada Post website & it seems kinda expensive!! (24 bucks for 20 stamps)

#13 beachbride08

beachbride08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:55 PM

I just posted this on another thread, but thought I would add it here. If you order personalized stamps make sure when the post office weighs your invitation that they also check the size of the envelope in case there is extra postage needed. We ordered stamps from stamps.com based on what the post office quoted my FI, but they only weighed the envelope. I found out we we needed more postage when I went to drop off the invitations to be mailed and had to purchase .41 stamps to add on. I wasn't too pleased to say the least since I wouldn't have ordered special stamps if I didn't care what the postage looked like so just thought I would share so no one else has the same issue. I really liked my stamps from stamps.com though and they came pretty quick. I just really hate the post office now!
        Michelle

#14 Dbld78

Dbld78
        • Banned
        • 665 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by beachbride08
          I just posted this on another thread, but thought I would add it here. If you order personalized stamps make sure when the post office weighs your invitation that they also check the size of the envelope in case there is extra postage needed. We ordered stamps from stamps.com based on what the post office quoted my FI, but they only weighed the envelope. I found out we we needed more postage when I went to drop off the invitations to be mailed and had to purchase .41 stamps to add on. I wasn't too pleased to say the least since I wouldn't have ordered special stamps if I didn't care what the postage looked like so just thought I would share so no one else has the same issue. I really liked my stamps from stamps.com though and they came pretty quick. I just really hate the post office now!
          Yeah.... I went and MADE absolute sure that they weighed and measured the envelope and it turns out that they were cheaper than I was originally quoted from another post office... YAY!!! I just ordered my stamps tonight from USPS.com and it was $80 for 160 stamps ($0.59 outer envelope and $0.42 for RSVP)....

#15 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:14 PM

I ordered custom stamps from Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#16 Dbld78

Dbld78
            • Banned
            • 665 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:30 PM

These are the stamps I decided to go with...

Outer Envelope... Just the simple wedding stamp

RSVP Envelope

#17 atlcatlover

atlcatlover
              • 101 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:01 PM

I've also used Zazzle before and was thrilled with the stamps I got, but it wound up making the postage about double the normal price. it was worth it for what was doing (40th bday party) and now I have other places to check too. thanks!

#18 Wishes

Wishes
                • 13 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:36 AM

I didn't know about the Costco discount on the custom stamps! Thanks! I know I could use them for other things in the future. :)

#19 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
                  • 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

Awesome. I will be doing this. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users