becks

VIP

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:00 AM

Yari - way to be a wonderful, supportive friend. I know a couple of people who have gotten into snits because their BMs got pregnant. Kicked them out of the wedding party, etc.

To me, it's a time to celebrate!!!! And yes, it's really too bad she won't be able to make it to the wedding, but it's so exciting!!!

If I can make a suggestion, you can do what one of my friends did when a BM got preggers and couldn't travel cross-country for the wedding. Get a picture of the sonogram or the "bump" and have a snap shot taken of you in your gown holding the photo. It's a sweet momento for your friend to know that the baby was virtually there.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#22 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:28 AM

When arent you able to travel? Shoot if I could travel and I felt good - I would be at your wedding Yari! lol Of course I wont understand until Im a mommy...

#23 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by becks
      If I can make a suggestion, you can do what one of my friends did when a BM got preggers and couldn't travel cross-country for the wedding. Get a picture of the sonogram or the "bump" and have a snap shot taken of you in your gown holding the photo. It's a sweet momento for your friend to know that the baby was virtually there.
      I love it! I think I am going to do it.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BarefootBride
      When arent you able to travel? Shoot if I could travel and I felt good - I would be at your wedding Yari! lol Of course I wont understand until Im a mommy...
      You are too sweet, I would love to have you at my wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users