Sign in to follow this  
Yari

BM Preggers!

Yari - way to be a wonderful, supportive friend. I know a couple of people who have gotten into snits because their BMs got pregnant. Kicked them out of the wedding party, etc.

To me, it's a time to celebrate!!!! And yes, it's really too bad she won't be able to make it to the wedding, but it's so exciting!!!

If I can make a suggestion, you can do what one of my friends did when a BM got preggers and couldn't travel cross-country for the wedding. Get a picture of the sonogram or the "bump" and have a snap shot taken of you in your gown holding the photo. It's a sweet momento for your friend to know that the baby was virtually there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
If I can make a suggestion, you can do what one of my friends did when a BM got preggers and couldn't travel cross-country for the wedding. Get a picture of the sonogram or the "bump" and have a snap shot taken of you in your gown holding the photo. It's a sweet momento for your friend to know that the baby was virtually there.
I love it! I think I am going to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
When arent you able to travel? Shoot if I could travel and I felt good - I would be at your wedding Yari! lol Of course I wont understand until Im a mommy...
You are too sweet, I would love to have you at my wedding.