Photo

Las Caletas Hotels for Guests

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:23 AM

Hey guys, I have loved reading all your comments. I have not confirmed it yet, but I think I might get married at Las Caletas in October of 2007. I have a huge family and a big guest list. I am looking for nice hotels in Nuevo Vallarta for my friends that might have some big villas that my family can stay in nearby. I am leaning toward them staying in Nuevo Vallarta because of the beach and they will probably not go out on the town much, but can easily be persuaded. Any ideas? I am also leaning away from all-inclusive hotels due to price.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:00 AM

I never stay in Nuevo Vallarta, but I know a few people who have stayed at the Riu Jalisco and loved it, but that is all-inclusive. You may be surprised to find that all-inclusives are not much more per night than hotels that offer only the European plan in that area, so check around.

Sorry, I'm not too experienced with that part of Vallarta but surely soomeone on this forum can give you better information.

I'm also getting married this year at Las Caletas so let me know if I can help with anything.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:13 PM

Welcome! I am getting married in Las Caletas as well - glad to have you here! My guests and I are staying at Dreams in PV, and I am not as familiar with Nuevo Vallarta - I will do some checking and see what I can find.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:21 PM

I don't know how much this has in Nuevo Vallarta, but here is a document Nicole (the WC for Las Caletas weddings) gave me when I was still looking - it has some good info.

Attached Files

#5 KARALANE

KARALANE
          • 60 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:45 PM

Hi,

We are getting married at the new Riu Vallarta located right next to the Riu Jailsco. We visited in November and visited many other resorts as well. Let me know if you want the reviews and/or pictures. Good Luck!

#6 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
            • 64 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 05:49 PM

Wow thank you so much for the reponses. It is so hard, our guest list is pushing 150 and although we don't think they will all come. Finding villas close to each other has been a challenge. Anyone know of some good travel agents.

#7 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

Welcome! There are lots of PV brides here that I'm sure can help you with all your planning. Good luck with all of the planning!

-Glenda

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:46 AM

I haven't researched villas at all, but I do have this website that I came across for a couple that stayed in Villas - here it is - Monika and Eric: Accommodations in Puerto Vallarta

Tammy, the host of this site, is a great TA that specializes in DWs and honeymoons. She might be booked for 2007 but perhaps can refer you to someone else.

#9 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
                  • 64 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

Ann,

Thank you for that site, it looks awesome! Sorry I didn't read that you were staying at Dreams before I sent you another question on a different thread. I will check out Dreams for my guests as well.

Katie

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:45 AM

I know - that bride put A LOT of effort and research into her site! also, here is Marisa's website - she's getting married at Las Caletas tomorrow (1/27) - she has some hotel suggestions too. Marisa & Eric's Wedding Website - WedQuarters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users