• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:14 AM

ok, let me tell you, at first owww, the pain wasn't the worst I have ever felt but boy did it hurt!

I was sitting there and all of a sudden I was making myself sweat, I took a little break then came back more determined thn ever and finished up my legs and I guess that I was just used to the pain by then because the pain wasn't half as bad.

#12 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:31 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by calyx6
    Pulling the skin taunt helps a bit.
    I should have mentioned this as well - the tauter you can pull your skin the better, because part of the pain comes from the tugging - and if your skin is pulled tight, the tugging is reduced.

But, I'm glad to hear it got better. Personally I think the worst part is the expectation of the pain, and once you recognize it, it's not so bad. Although I still don't like doing the area just behind my ankle bone on the outside, somehow that's the most sensitive.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#13 Duchess

Duchess
    • 358 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by calyx6
      I have a Braun X'elle silk epil. It has those little rollers that are supposed to confuse your nerve endings as the hair is getting yanked out.

-V-
      Do the nerves actually get confused? Does it lessen the pain? My problem was that it hurt so bad, I couldnt continue. Mine doesnt have the rollers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users