Jump to content

Photo

Please support me...if you can


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

    Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:18 PM

    Hi again,

    I just wanted to thank all of you who have helped me! You are all awesome.

    #22 MelissaH

    MelissaH
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,724 posts

      Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

      Yari! You let me forget! Is it too late?

      #23 Yari

      Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

        Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MelissaH
        Yari! You let me forget! Is it too late?
        Oh no sorry!

        No, it's not too late. The walk is on May 10th.

        #24 MelissaH

        MelissaH
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,724 posts

          Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

          I'm glad I didn't miss this - good luck on the walk! :)

          #25 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MelissaH
            I'm glad I didn't miss this - good luck on the walk! :)
            Thank you so much Melissa.

            #26 LadyCheese

            LadyCheese
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,830 posts

              Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:39 PM

              Yari, on page 2 you said donations are accepted until May 30th but your walk is on May 10th...did you mean April 30th for donation deadline or no? Pls let me know, I would like to donate but will have to wait til I get paid next week. I think this is an awesome thing you are doing, kudos to you!!

              #27 Yari

              Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

                Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:41 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                Yari, on page 2 you said donations are accepted until May 30th but your walk is on May 10th...did you mean April 30th for donation deadline or no? Pls let me know, I would like to donate but will have to wait til I get paid next week. I think this is an awesome thing you are doing, kudos to you!!
                You are so sweet!

                Yes, donations are accepted until May 30th.

                #28 neen

                neen
                • Member
                • 633 posts

                  Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

                  great cause, yari! just donated!

                  #29 LadyCheese

                  LadyCheese
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,830 posts

                    Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    You are so sweet!

                    Yes, donations are accepted until May 30th.
                    Oh cool!! That made me happy, I can donate next Friday (I hate bi-weekly paychecks, lol).

                    #30 Yari

                    Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

                      Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:47 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                      Oh cool!! That made me happy, I can donate next Friday (I hate bi-weekly paychecks, lol).
                      Thank you so much!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users