Photo

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

#371 pryzeless

pryzeless
  • 614 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:11 AM

The only reason why we decided to ship is we had a terrible time when we went down for our sit visit with things being stolen out of our luggage. Just be careful when you pack.

#372 B&J2008

B&J2008
    • 266 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by pryzeless
      The only reason why we decided to ship is we had a terrible time when we went down for our sit visit with things being stolen out of our luggage. Just be careful when you pack.
      I never thought about that...there's always something, isn't there?!! I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed. We have all of our wedding reception stuff and OOT bags & stuff in boxes and taped good so nothing will break. Hopefully that will keep them from takng any of that. What carrier did you use to ship?

#373 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:52 PM

We used USPS. My FI mom works there and it was about $100 for 2 boxes. One 14 lbs and the other 29lbs. We send them early in case there was a problem.

#374 B&J2008

B&J2008
        • 266 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by pryzeless
          We used USPS. My FI mom works there and it was about $100 for 2 boxes. One 14 lbs and the other 29lbs. We send them early in case there was a problem.

I bet I'm going to be wishing we had shipped stuff down when we are coming back lugging extra suitcases!

#375 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:56 AM

Thanks guys, it was pretty cool. I was a little nervous but was trying to down play it. It's really hard. I want it still to be special in Mexico. It was on;y our immediate family and my MOH. It was really hard to keep my mouth shut that night when we went out for my b day. Especially once the coctails were flowing.
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#376 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:00 AM

Hi girls!!!

What are you working on this week?

#377 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,853 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                Hi girls!!!

What are you working on this week?

Wednesday night I am having my bridesmaids come over to do a little dress rehersal. I basically want to make sure all of their dresses still fit. We are also going to assemble all of the raffia fans that night as well.
                Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#378 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by STACEY
                  Wednesday night I am having my bridesmaids come over to do a little dress rehersal. I basically want to make sure all of their dresses still fit. We are also going to assemble all of the raffia fans that night as well.
                  NICE!

I need to compile my music, but probably won't do that until next week. I think this week I will order my OOT bags. On the 21st I am having a party at my house for the bridal party. We will be handing out their gifts, tote bags, etc. I am so excited to give them their stuff. I also plan on assembling my welcome packets and then mailing them out on the 22nd.

Crap, that reminded me I need to get my BM totes embrodiered. Okay, I will definitely be doing that this week.

#379 pryzeless

pryzeless
                  • 614 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:57 AM

I have my first Bach party this weekend! I did alot of little things over the weekend like make tissue holders. I am super busy at work so I won't have too much time. Oh and I am going for my dress fitting this weekend too!

#380 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:59 AM

My bachelorette party is this weekend too! I am so excited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users