Photo

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

#361 B&J2008

B&J2008
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:05 PM

Kelly the welcome letter looks really good. I should have mine done by this weekend.

#362 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:59 AM

It looks great!!!

OMG girls we are so close.

#363 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:34 PM

Kelly - your letter came out great.

I have been counting down the days for a while now. My FI (and everyone else) thinks I am crazy. My computer is back as of last night so I can catch up a little. Between work and wedding stuff, I have NO time! But I am super excited, 32 more days until we leave. Shipped our packages today.

#364 Kelly C

Kelly C
        • 2,051 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:03 AM

Thanks guys.. It was knd of a pain in the drain to make. Since I'm a Publisher dumming.

Today is our legal day! Were going to the court house at one with our parents and later we are turning it into my birthday celebration. Meeting for dinner at a Mexican Restraunt for symbolic since. And then FI got us a room at Harrahs and were going to go to the club there. I'm excited.
          Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#365 pryzeless

pryzeless
          • 614 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:14 AM

Congrats! Have a fun legal day.

#366 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kelly C
              Thanks guys.. It was knd of a pain in the drain to make. Since I'm a Publisher dumming.

Today is our legal day! Were going to the court house at one with our parents and later we are turning it into my birthday celebration. Meeting for dinner at a Mexican Restraunt for symbolic since. And then FI got us a room at Harrahs and were going to go to the club there. I'm excited.
              That is so awesome! Have a wonderful time.

I just got goosebumps, we are seriously getting so close.

I am not sure if I told you guys yet, but we scheduled our legal day for October 3rd. We asked two friends to be our witnesses since they are unable to make it to the wedding due to her being 8 months. I am excited about it!

#367 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
              • 91 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                That is so awesome! Have a wonderful time.

I just got goosebumps, we are seriously getting so close.

I am not sure if I told you guys yet, but we scheduled our legal day for October 3rd. We asked two friends to be our witnesses since they are unable to make it to the wedding due to her being 8 months. I am excited about it!
                OMG girls I am so nervous. Almost everything is done, but I am also getting goosebumps. I don't have that much free time because I am an accountant but I always read your posts and keep up to date with you girls.
                Congratulations and happy planning!!!!

#368 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
                • 178 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:11 PM

We went to the courthouse today to apply for our marriage license! We'll be getting legally married in three weeks from today! We're also going along with another couple that cannot make it to PV for our wedding. They're renewing their vows along with us. Very romantic.

#369 B&J2008

B&J2008
                  • 266 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

Congrats Kelly!!! Have fun tonight!

We are so close girls! I have my legal day Oct 1. We are going next week to get our marriage license! I am so excited.

I also decided not to ship our stuff. We are going to just pack in suitcases istead. It was going to be so much to ship and I was so nervous about it making it down. I found out the with American Airlines you do not have to pay baggage fees for carry ons or checked baggage!!...as long as they are not over 50 lbs. Now, hopefully the airline won't lose my luggage...haha!

#370 jessyg20

jessyg20
                    • 263 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:13 AM

B&J2008- I decided to take my things with me too. American will allow 2 bags (under 50lbs) free internationally. Thank god! I told all my family memebers 1 of 2 is reserved for my stuff. I really hope it makes it all in one piece.
                      That's next on my list, starting buying luggage to put my stuff in. Oh and bubble wrap as well!
                      Jessy

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
                      http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
                      Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users