546 replies to this topic

#171 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pryzeless
    I hate to say this but...I am bored. I got so much stuff done. I went crazy with the planning in the beginning and now I have nothing to do until it gets closer. We sent out most of the invites and are just waiting on a head count. I guess this is good practice for when it is over and I have absolutely nothing to do.
    I go through phases myself. Right now I am in sort of panic mode. I want to get everything done, but am waiting for the final head count too. My RSVP deadline is August 1st, so I have a little time.

I can't find the shoes I want for the life of me. I am hoping that when I head to NYC I will find them.

It is sort of surreal that the actual date is getting so close. Before we know it, we will be married.

#172 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yari
      I go through phases myself. Right now I am in sort of panic mode. I want to get everything done, but am waiting for the final head count too. My RSVP deadline is August 1st, so I have a little time.

I can't find the shoes I want for the life of me. I am hoping that when I head to NYC I will find them.

It is sort of surreal that the actual date is getting so close. Before we know it, we will be married.

It is scary, in three months all of us will be married lady's. Acutally We are getting married here first. I think we are getting legally married on my B-day August 22. Now that is scary to me!!
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#173 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by STACEY
        It is scary, in three months all of us will be married lady's. Acutally We are getting married here first. I think we are getting legally married on my B-day August 22. Now that is scary to me!!
        Very cool! I have been toying with the idea of getting legally married before, but I think we are going to do it at the LAX airport the day after our wedding. My friend who is the officiant can do a quickie ceremony at the airport so it is legal and on California grounds.

#174 pryzeless

pryzeless
        • 614 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:37 AM

Quote:

My RSVP deadline is 9/15/08...I have so long to wait. I included the AHR in the invite hence the long date. Most people will know if they are going to Mexico by 9/1/08.

#175 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by pryzeless
            My RSVP deadline is 9/15/08...I have so long to wait. I included the AHR in the invite hence the long date. Most people will know if they are going to Mexico by 9/1/08.
            Oh wow, that's almost one month before your wedding date. I am sure you will be scrambling then.

#176 Kelly C

Kelly C
            • 2,051 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:49 AM

Our cut off is Aug 15 th.
              Okay here is my flower bouqet jewlry. I did the monogram.

thttp://fresnoflowershop.com/bouquet_jewels.html r
              Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#177 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kelly C
                Our cut off is Aug 15 th.
                Okay here is my flower bouqet jewlry. I did the monogram.

thttp://fresnoflowershop.com/bouquet_jewels.html r
                the link isn't working...I even copied it and pasted it over and took out the "t" in front of the "http"

#178 pryzeless

pryzeless
                • 614 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:51 AM

I know. I am also going to be very busy at work during that time so I am sure I will be looking back at this time of boredom with jealously. I did have a little freak out yesterday about how many people are rsvping yes to our AHR. If this continues, we will be over our limit.

#179 Kelly C

Kelly C
                  • 2,051 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
                    the link isn't working...I even copied it and pasted it over and took out the "t" in front of the "http"
                    Yes, I have a hard day. I even tried to order my dressing for my salad on the side for my potatoe for lunch. Let me try it again.

Simply Flowers - Products - Bouquet Jewels
                    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#180 pryzeless

pryzeless
                    • 614 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:07 PM

Cute jewels. I am planning on a starfish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users