Sign in to follow this  
Yari

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&J2008 View Post
Thats really cute Yari! I think I might use that too!

I just got an email from SHutterfly for a free 8x8 photobook. I forgot that I don't have a guestbook!...so I'm going to use the free one to put photos of all the guests and room for them to sign.
That is a great idea. I was not going to do a guest book for the DW but I have one for the AHR. I have to see if I have pictures of our guests.... I have 25 more days and 23 things on the to do list. Little things. Mostly it is stuff for my AHR that I want squared away before I leave because it is the weekend I get back. This weekend: Dress fitting and drinking!

Trish that looks awesome! I just sent out my letter a couple of day ago...let me try to post it. I totally stole it from somebody on BDW...can't remember who, but I really appreciate it!!!

We are probably doing 1/2 day deep sea fishing on Thurs. too! I saw your post on the DT thread and Neen gave me the same contact that she gave after your post. We actually haven't booked yet, keeping fingers crossed we can still do it. The girls are prob doing the spa/beach thing as well.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Hope that worked...

Trish, have you already booked your fishing trip? When are we doing our TTD pics?....I think we should try to sneak our dresses into the ruins and do them there.

I'm totally planning on sneaking the dresses in....if we go as a group JM won't look so suspicious with a big bag of camera stuff....it will look like a tour group or something! I need to buy a cheap bag to stow the dress in that won't be too noticeable!

I haven't booked the trip yet...FI is supposed to deal with that!

Are you wearing your dress that you get married in or did you get a different one? I was just planning on wearing my real dress, it should fold up and fit in a bag pretty easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryzeless View Post
My ticket is down to days!!!!!
Isn't it crazy and exciting at the same time?

What is going to be checked off the list today?

I am trying to deal with airport transfers, so hopefully I can check that off the list.