Sign in to follow this  
Yari

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

Kelly - your letter came out great.

I have been counting down the days for a while now. My FI (and everyone else) thinks I am crazy. My computer is back as of last night so I can catch up a little. Between work and wedding stuff, I have NO time! But I am super excited, 32 more days until we leave. Shipped our packages today.

Thanks guys.. It was knd of a pain in the drain to make. Since I'm a Publisher dumming.

Today is our legal day! Were going to the court house at one with our parents and later we are turning it into my birthday celebration. Meeting for dinner at a Mexican Restraunt for symbolic since. And then FI got us a room at Harrahs and were going to go to the club there. I'm excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly C View Post
Thanks guys.. It was knd of a pain in the drain to make. Since I'm a Publisher dumming.

Today is our legal day! Were going to the court house at one with our parents and later we are turning it into my birthday celebration. Meeting for dinner at a Mexican Restraunt for symbolic since. And then FI got us a room at Harrahs and were going to go to the club there. I'm excited.
That is so awesome! Have a wonderful time.

I just got goosebumps, we are seriously getting so close.

I am not sure if I told you guys yet, but we scheduled our legal day for October 3rd. We asked two friends to be our witnesses since they are unable to make it to the wedding due to her being 8 months. I am excited about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
That is so awesome! Have a wonderful time.

I just got goosebumps, we are seriously getting so close.

I am not sure if I told you guys yet, but we scheduled our legal day for October 3rd. We asked two friends to be our witnesses since they are unable to make it to the wedding due to her being 8 months. I am excited about it!
OMG girls I am so nervous. Almost everything is done, but I am also getting goosebumps. I don't have that much free time because I am an accountant but I always read your posts and keep up to date with you girls.
Congratulations and happy planning!!!!rockon.gifsmile03.gif

We went to the courthouse today to apply for our marriage license! We'll be getting legally married in three weeks from today! We're also going along with another couple that cannot make it to PV for our wedding. They're renewing their vows along with us. Very romantic.

Congrats Kelly!!! Have fun tonight!

We are so close girls! I have my legal day Oct 1. We are going next week to get our marriage license! I am so excited.

I also decided not to ship our stuff. We are going to just pack in suitcases istead. It was going to be so much to ship and I was so nervous about it making it down. I found out the with American Airlines you do not have to pay baggage fees for carry ons or checked baggage!!...as long as they are not over 50 lbs. Now, hopefully the airline won't lose my luggage...haha!

B&J2008- I decided to take my things with me too. American will allow 2 bags (under 50lbs) free internationally. Thank god! I told all my family memebers 1 of 2 is reserved for my stuff. I really hope it makes it all in one piece.

That's next on my list, starting buying luggage to put my stuff in. Oh and bubble wrap as well!