Sign in to follow this  
Yari

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

Is it me, or is this month going by so freakin fast?!!!! We leave in like 5 & 1/2 weeks! I have so much I wanted to do and haven't done any of it! I have my personal shower scheduled for Sept 20th and I can't wait! I also have my shower at work sheduled on Sept 19th. Its so exciting!

I agree, it seems like August completly flew by. Im at work trying to do my news letter to send out to everyone. Totally last minute, like everything else.

I wanted to have my newsletters out by the first of sept., but I haven't even started on them! I'm such a procrastinator! Are you ordering yours from somewhere or having them printed somewhere or just printing them yourself?

I thought that I was going to do it myself, but im having a hard time. Not to mention I am the least creative person i have ever met.

Oh yeah, Im not creative at all...thats why I'm stealing someone elses letter! I have several and not sure which one I"ll use yet. I need to decide like, right now!

OMG! Girls I haven't been on here tonight, because I'm working on my welcome book and its my daughters B Day. I had to take a break. I'm making it in publisher and Im not very good at it. Im using someone elses ideas but different resort. This may be the death of me. I only have my bachlorette party left sept.13th. Tomorrow I go for my hair trial. UGH!!!!!

i sent out my letters last night. My computer died but I was able to recover my wedding stuff. I do feel like time is flying and of course, I am going to be super busy at work the next 5 weeks. It is like all the work all year is coming to a head! At least time will fly. I am happy I got so much done early on.