Sign in to follow this  
Yari

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Danielle,
are you having a halloween themed wedding or is it just coincidental? I love halloween! Dress up is so fun.
Halloween's my favorite too! We are having a Halloween wedding, we're not going to dress up but people can. We have a trick or treat candy bar and lots of jack o lanterns. Yeah are colors are burnt orange and chocolate! I am so excited!

I'm exactly 6 months and 1 day today. It has gone by so fast, since we decided where we were going. The planning process does seem slow right now, but I'm sure by the summer I will have lots of details to take care of! Can't wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
Halloween's my favorite too! We are having a Halloween wedding, we're not going to dress up but people can. We have a trick or treat candy bar and lots of jack o lanterns. Yeah are colors are burnt orange and chocolate! I am so excited!
Oh that's fun. Now you will always have to dress up and celebrate Halloween. You could wear your dress every year and always be a bride!

You should get a day of the dead bride and groom cake topper. I saw one on a cake recently it was cool. If interested let me and I will try to find the pic.

Quote:
Oh that's fun. Now you will always have to dress up and celebrate Halloween. You could wear your dress every year and always be a bride!

You should get a day of the dead bride and groom cake topper. I saw one on a cake recently it was cool. If interested let me and I will try to find the pic.
OMG! I would love to see it you can find it! Thanks a bunch!smile123.gif

Quote:
Are you talking about this thread Rachel? http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t18550

That is a wicked cool idea though. Yari, you just made me realize that i have 6 months to go until our first anniversary. TIME SURE DOES FLY!!

Oh I should add that I found a day of the dead bride and groom while shopping in the flea market a few days prior to the wedding. I totally wanted to buy it as an impromptu cake topper but everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I should have done it damnit!