Sign in to follow this  
Yari

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaH View Post
I know I'll get use out of them and they're worth it. Every bride should treat themselves to good shoes : ) We're spending so much on the whole ordeal, what's a few extra dollars to dress up our feet? huh.gif
I definitely think you have a good point here. I off to find me some expensive shoes. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I definitely think you have a good point here. I off to find me some expensive shoes. :)
YAY, Yari! You won't regret it. You deserve them! I tried mine on and fell in love. I had searched online and went to a couple stores (Bebe had some nice ones, some Jimmy Choos, etc.) but the red ones were the one. I just knew it when I looked at them in the mirror on my feet

Now I can go get my dress altered for length.

It is so pretty! Great find.

I have one more to buy. My East Coast shower will be in Philly during August. I am assuming it will be hot as hell and humid. Need to find a nice summery dress.

I promised I would show you pics of my BM dresses with the help of Yari, here they are. Let me first start off my telling you that the colors I wanted my BM's dreses to be was Celadon green. We went shopping in Friday, and that was one of the longest days of my life. I had printed out all of the dresses I wanted my girls to try on. But once they had them on they were horrible, or they were going to cost over $300.00 so long story short we went with these dresses. I dont love them and might look for other options. But..... they look fabulous on the girls......so I dont know

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
I just started my facial series last night. it hurt so good!!!
I love facials soooo much!