October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

Yari

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a July bride and we started our thread about 4 months out before our weddings and now it's upon and it and it goes by soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COnGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008bride View Post
You girls would be so proud of me! We got the brides maids dresses today. YEH!!!!! The first store we went to. I have pics on my camera as soon as i figure out how to get them posted I will. And they were only $58. We also got the earings and bracelets.
Product: B. Darlin Ombre Halter Dress

I tried the website from dillards. let see if it works?

Those are really cute...I found some similar ones today at Macy's but they are fuschia. I thought they were cool because they didn't really look like BM dresses and thats what I want.
I've actually decide to change my colors from mocha and lilac to fuschia and orange. I had debated between the two and chose mocha and lilac cause it seemed different, and I like being different, but I keep seeing fuschia and orange and I just love it. Besides, when I think about it it seems more festive. I haven't bought anything in the other colors so I'm pretty safe to change.

I need help with shoes. This may be a longshot, but its worth a try...I found some shoes in Brides magazine in the Nov/Dec 2007 issue. They are on page 434 and they are Yellow Box "Cage" wedge sandals. I have searched everywhere and cannot find them at all, so no pic. They are so pretty and I think they are perfect to wear for the reception. I really want them but can't find them! If anybody can help I would love it!!! I even tried to do a search for them on the forum but had no luck.

We did get ours at Macy's. I didn't see the orange ones at the store. That would be cool though. I wanted something different also. And something they would be comfortable in. I think I am going to have them wear foot jewelry or purple flip flops. the bottom of their dress is a royale purple, the picture doesn't show it very well.

OK..

1)I'm the idiot that started the other post back in the day...apparantly I didn't see this thread going! :)

2)I'm so freakin far behind!!!! This is what I have done...

Done:

Booked Dreams Tulum

Booked Reception Site (HOPEFULLY!)

Booked Photographer

Picked out and have my dress

Ordered invites (they are being shipped next week)

Have fans for ceremony

Picked out BM dresses (I think..MOH might not be coming now)

Designed Table numbers

Designed brochure to send out

Picked out votives for reception

Registered (williams & sonoma, crate & barrell)

Started Personal Trainer

Bought OOT bags

To Do:

EVERYTHING!

Print out table numbers

Order BM dresses

Find makeup/hair

Print out and send brochures

order all the votives

WEDDING RINGS?? (when should we do this?)

Dress alterations

Reception Decor (those white lantern ball things, vases, pick flowers)

Create Menu

Ceremony Decor (I have no clue on this one yet)

My accessories (earrings? shoes? bag?)

BM accessories??

Music Playlist

GM attire...he refuses to think of these things

Send out invites

Find fillers for OOT bags

Write personal letter for guests for OOT bags

Create Welcome booklet with infor about resort

Place setting card things (guests name and table number)

Guest book?

Book photographers flight...

And I'm sure there is much much more..

Today I promise to take care of at least 2 things on my list..hopefully!

Where did the time go?