Photo

Wedding Gifts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Yvette

Yvette
  • 510 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:51 PM

I am trying to figure out "wedding gifts" for those who have been super helpful with the wedding plans. We don't really have a wedding party, only a flower girl & ring bearer, then I will have my mom, sis, and our best friend Stacy.

What are you guys doing for wedding gifts?

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

I got my hairstylist a beach tote for helping. I had her name embroidered on it. JUST EMBROIDERED TOTES
      Happily married since 2008

#3 Yvette

Yvette
      • 510 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        I got my hairstylist a beach tote for helping. I had her name embroidered on it. JUST EMBROIDERED TOTES

These are cute! Thanks.

#4 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:14 PM

We got my mom a starfish crystal broach and a nice pashmina. I didn't have a bridal party, but I got my girls who helped out glass starfish pendants, which they all wore and loved. I found a glassblower on Ebay who did them at a good price. Embroidered beachbags are an awesome idea... or a special care package with bath and body stuff. Depending on your price range, you could do a gift certificate for a massage...

#5 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:17 PM

I am getting my sis (my MOH) some earrings 1/10ct TW Round Diamond Earrings - Diamond & Colored Gem - Earrings - Jewelry - Helzberg Diamonds and unknown for the ring bearer and flower girls. But my FI will probably pay for his BM new tattoo as that is what they did for this wedding.

#6 shannon

shannon
            • 772 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

My sister and aunt are getting matching starfish necklaces, and one of the girls that has been a huge help- I'm getting her a $85 gift cert to the spa on the resort.... (all the other girls are just getting $40 gift certs)

#7 Yvette

Yvette
              • 510 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:01 PM

I did buy my mom, sis, & stacy necklaces from etsy.com they are super cute. I like the spa idea i think I will do that too. Thanks for all the great ideas!

#8 AntonyBever

AntonyBever
                • Banned
                • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

I got my sister a ear ring. That is classy, unique, and thoughtful. Whatever the occasion, these personalized gifts are sure to impress. 

http://www.letterper...m/birthday-gift

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users