Sign in to follow this  
Yvette

Wedding Gifts

I am trying to figure out "wedding gifts" for those who have been super helpful with the wedding plans. We don't really have a wedding party, only a flower girl & ring bearer, then I will have my mom, sis, and our best friend Stacy.

What are you guys doing for wedding gifts?

We got my mom a starfish crystal broach and a nice pashmina. I didn't have a bridal party, but I got my girls who helped out glass starfish pendants, which they all wore and loved. I found a glassblower on Ebay who did them at a good price. Embroidered beachbags are an awesome idea... or a special care package with bath and body stuff. Depending on your price range, you could do a gift certificate for a massage...

My sister and aunt are getting matching starfish necklaces, and one of the girls that has been a huge help- I'm getting her a $85 gift cert to the spa on the resort.... (all the other girls are just getting $40 gift certs)

I did buy my mom, sis, & stacy necklaces from etsy.com they are super cute. I like the spa idea i think I will do that too. Thanks for all the great ideas!