• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#51 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LALA
    For real...My friends are totally normal on a daily basis and I'm sure that girl is too. If they just lost their s%&t like that I would crack up.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    ::breathe::
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

You girls are so evil! Funny as hell, but evil! Hee hee!

I'd probably be like, "Does anyone have any Valium? Vodka? Anything??" 'Cuz I don't think that little glass of champagne was gonna cut it!
    ~A & C

#52 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
    • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:30 AM

Ok, seriously, now my stomach hurts and I have tears.... Ahhh, funny stuff...

And Anny (or is it Ana?), if you are nervous about your hair, definitely do a trial - even if it's with someone in your hometown. That way, at least you know if you will like your planned hairstyle. I have tons of hairstyle pics saved on my computer, too, if you need more ideas.
      ~A & C

#53 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:27 AM

that was so hilarious.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#54 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hummingbird
        Ok, seriously, now my stomach hurts and I have tears.... Ahhh, funny stuff...

And Anny (or is it Ana?), if you are nervous about your hair, definitely do a trial - even if it's with someone in your hometown. That way, at least you know if you will like your planned hairstyle. I have tons of hairstyle pics saved on my computer, too, if you need more ideas.
        I definitely have to do a trial, but what if I don't like the trial hahaha, and then do another trial and don't like it I'm gonna cut my hair

#55 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:26 PM

Anny you are not cutting your hair!!! Just try getting your hair down a few different ways and if you don't like updos, then try half up, half down. That usually looks good on a lot of people.

-Glenda

#56 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
          • 420 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

Hummingbird, can you start a thread with the pictures of your hairstyles I'm so curious to start thinking about it!

But I agree, that is mental, I couldn't decide if I was afraid or amused!!
            Margaret & Eric

#57 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
            • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MagsieMexico
              Hummingbird, can you start a thread with the pictures of your hairstyles I'm so curious to start thinking about it!
              Sure! Ummm, if someone tells me how to do that.
              Do I upload them to the VBpicimagehost or the VBpicgallery? Or can I just post them all in a thread? How does this work? There's so many choices!!
              Just kidding, but a tip on what way is best would be great! Thanks!
              ~A & C

#58 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                Anny you are not cutting your hair!!! Just try getting your hair down a few different ways and if you don't like updos, then try half up, half down. That usually looks good on a lot of people.

-Glenda
                yeah but on people that don't have frizzy hair like mine!! I'd love to wear it down but I know I can't

#59 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
                • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MagsieMexico
                  Ok, I think I may have figured it out. Hope it worked! I started a VBPicgallery, under Hummingbird's Updos.
                  ~A & C

#60 cancun1007

cancun1007
                  • Banned
                  • 60 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:24 PM

Ok- I admit- I almost wet myself laughing... all I could think of "somebody smack her-"

[SIGPIC][/sigpic]
                    T minus 9 months and counting....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users