• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LALA
    If I were the bride I would have thrown red wine on her. Is that wrong?
    ROFLOL!

No, I don't think that's wrong. With your long wedding gown, it's sooo easy to trip while holding a glass of wine....ok, sorry, I just think it's really rude to wear a white dress like that to anyone's wedding. And the whole having sex on the envelopes thing?? What kind of friends ARE these?? Yeah, they could make a reality show out of this!

(That announcer guy with the deep voice):
    "In the cutthroat world of New York weddings, will Amy get her dress before Tammy shreds it? Will Bianca book her florist before Tina snatches it away? Find out Wednesday on ABC, 8/7 Central!"

Ok, I really need to get a life.
    ~A & C

#32 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hummingbird
      ROFLOL!
      (That announcer guy with the deep voice):
      "In the cutthroat world of New York weddings, will Amy get her dress before Tammy shreds it? Will Bianca book her florist before Tina snatches it away? Find out Wednesday on ABC, 8/7 Central!"

Ok, I really need to get a life.
      I want that show!!!!

#33 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:16 PM

sadly, i think i would totally watch that show too!

#34 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:05 PM

No the sad part is that this show is my life! LOL. Well actually that show is my friends.

-Glenda

#35 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
            Anything, really. Brides get flamed for asking the wrong questions, or for being "too young", or for not agreeing with one of the "regular" older members, etc. You name it. The worst part - and this is really why I quit using that particular site - is that if some of the members didn't like a particular poster, they would search for her all over the internet and post her personal information. That's pretty creepy! Things just got really weird over there. (And hence, one of the reasons I am paranoid about posting any pics of myself, or any personal info!)

Thank you!
            Seriously - that should be illegal - don't you think? Wow, I sure am glad I never joined one of THOSE forums! Yuck! Getting married is stressful enough without a bunch of bitches to 'help" you!
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#36 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:25 PM

"Too young"? What kind of crap is that? Whose running the site Donald Trump? Is he the moral powers that be that determines if a bride is too young? And why even join a forum if you don't want other people's advice? That's just plain stupid. And taking people's personal information and posting it all over the web is psychotic. Seriously get a life! Who does that? I would sue the crap out of these people and/or hunt them down and give them a good old fashioned NYC ass whooping if they did that to me.

-Glenda

#37 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
              Anything, really. Brides get flamed for asking the wrong questions, or for being "too young", or for not agreeing with one of the "regular" older members, etc. You name it. The worst part - and this is really why I quit using that particular site - is that if some of the members didn't like a particular poster, they would search for her all over the internet and post her personal information. That's pretty creepy! Things just got really weird over there. (And hence, one of the reasons I am paranoid about posting any pics of myself, or any personal info!)

Thank you!
              oh gosh, send me to the forum...i LOVE knocking people like that down a few notches...i was on this one forum that was sooo clicky...they would do stuff like that. i am no longer a member of the forum...i resigned with a last post telling them they should be ashamed of how they acted.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#38 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
              • 78 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                I would sue the crap out of these people and/or hunt them down and give them a good old fashioned NYC ass whooping if they did that to me.
                -Glenda
                One couple in Phoenix actually did sue, but they lost. The girls that had been involved thought it was hysterical. Yeah, pretty sick individuals.
                ~A & C

#39 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
                • 78 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by host
                  ...i resigned with a last post telling them they should be ashamed of how they acted.
                  LOL, I did that, too! They don't care, though - they usually laugh at people that do that. Oh well. That's what forums like this are for! I do also think that the moderators have something to do with it. It seems like some sites could care less what people post, for the most part. But if those bad posts got deleted immediately, I think things would clean up in a hurry. Just my opinion!
                  ~A & C

#40 jthrasher

jthrasher
                  • Banned
                  • 486 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:03 PM

I'm just glad (or hope) you girls aren't like this bride

crazy psycho bride cuts off her hair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users