Photo

I'm addicted to swimsuits.... and ebay

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:28 AM

I have been stalking ebay lately hoping to find a good deal for a TTD. Well my mom (and sister) got me hooked on the swimsuit section as well after I successfully got my sister a great deal on the suit she wanted.

But now I'm addicted. I can't stop buying swimsuits! Sure they are all great deals. But honestly, a girl only needs so many. I think my FI might kill me if they keep coming in the mail... and sadly I have a few more on the way.

Haha .. oh well. I can easily resell them to my sisters. But honestly... no more ebay swimsuits for me!

K confession/vent over!

#2 alex

alex
    • 1,139 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:30 AM

lol!!! You made my smile with that. Think you can find any sort of SLA meetings? (swimsuit lovers anonymous) hehe

#3 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:31 AM

Im addicted too! I was thinking for selling some swim suits I had bought and never worn from last year on there. I just didnt think anyone bought swimsuits on ebay. I guess i was wrong!
        How many did you buy?

#4 Bride010101

Bride010101
        • 1,547 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BarefootBride
          Im addicted too! I was thinking for selling some swim suits I had bought and never worn from last year on there. I just didnt think anyone bought swimsuits on ebay. I guess i was wrong!
          How many did you buy?

I know I never would have thought about it until my sister asked me to for her (she was too lazy to set up her own account). I think a lot of people buy styles at the end of the year or something on clearance and sell them. A lot are new with tags!

I honestly have lost count... but I would venture to say in the last month probably 10. Hehe!

In my defense, my mom told me to go ahead and buy any that I liked and could get a good deal on for my sisters (and they would pay me back). The problem is I like them all and don't want to share.

#5 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:12 AM

10 Omg
            Lmao

#6 Bride010101

Bride010101
            • 1,547 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BarefootBride
              10 Omg
              Lmao
              Hehe .. I know. I have a problem. It's happened before where I get "obsessed" (for lack of a better term) on a certain item of clothing.

In high school it was shoes and sandals. Just recently did I finally get rid of my excess. In undergrad it was jeans - of which I still have way too many. However, those I could rationalize a bit more because I actually where them every day - but a swimsuit not so much.

lol : )

#7 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
              • 794 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:09 AM

You opened up a new can of worms for me!!! I hadn't even thought to look for swimsuits on ebay.
                HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#8 ~Kate~

~Kate~
                • 329 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:18 AM

ooohh! Swimsuits on ebay - I didn't think of this either...any fave sellers Becky?

#9 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:33 AM

Crap, I never thought about swimsuits on ebay. Uh oh this could be trouble.

#10 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,752 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:39 AM

becky, PUT THE MOUSE DOWN. no more click-n-ship for you! 10 suits? LMAO. are you AT LEAST gonna show us some photos haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users