Sign in to follow this  
DRbride

Which centerpiece?

thanks for the feedback! i'm going to buy some white flowers and post updated pic's. i agree, i think the green leaf is too much. i was trying to be creative :-)

ps-michael's is having a huge sale on flowers...60% off...that's why i'm rushing to get them done...

Rather than rocks, have you tried blue beach glass? It sorta takes the way the feel of "needing something more", since the glass itself also ends up reflecting the light and making the whole thing glow. =)

I like both ideas, have always liked "drowned" flowers (Sorry, Stephanie! Suffocating baby dolls, so funny, and so true!!), but think I might prefer the flower if the banana leaf wasn't wrapped around the bottom...makes it seem like a bit of a tight fit, rather than just letting the flowers hang in the water.

I like the flower in the water! But white might be nice, too.

The rocks don't really strike me as particularly interesting somehow. I like the idea of the sea glass, though

I like them both. Maybe you could do all tall vases with the flower, all short vases with the rocks, and something else for the medium vase.