Photo

Hair Stylists..... I Need Immediate Help!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:24 PM

woohoo that's great. But it still doesn't fix your hair! I hope you find a good salon. In the meantime- rock the hair girl. I'm sure you still look fabulous. :)
    Happily married since 2008

#32 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:42 PM

great Sarah, I am so glad they are going to refund you.

Do you know of a good reputable stylist that you trust to fix your hair?

#33 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:44 PM

That's awesome!! I'm so glad that you're getting a full refund, you deserve it. I can't believe they were so unprofessional.

#34 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:52 PM

I am so happy for you! Yay!!!

#35 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

OMG Im going to scream!!!!

Ok so I told my FMIL and to call and they are reinbursing the $500. So she was on the phone with them and Monica said "ok you we weill charge your card back $363.00"
          Jaci Said ummm no its $500.

And the owner said well we did nothing wrong this was a two step process thats why it looks like it. Then my FMIL said no this was a one step process she was supposed to come back next and get highlights.

So now she is not refunding the whole 500 until Andrea comes in. Im PISSED!!! seiously WTF you F***ed up BIG time!!!

#36 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

I dont know any good stylists in the area so I guess I will be asking around!

#37 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

WTF? I seriously think you need to go in person with your FMIL. This is just ridiculous.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Saraha
              OMG Im going to scream!!!!

Ok so I told my FMIL and to call and they are reinbursing the $500. So she was on the phone with them and Monica said "ok you we weill charge your card back $363.00"
              Jaci Said ummm no its $500.

And the owner said well we did nothing wrong this was a two step process thats why it looks like it. Then my FMIL said no this was a one step process she was supposed to come back next and get highlights.

So now she is not refunding the whole 500 until Andrea comes in. Im PISSED!!! seiously WTF you F***ed up BIG time!!!

#38 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:16 PM

I know, I think I will be marching my happy ass down there after work... seriously have you ever heard of such a thing.

If she talks to andrea and still does not refund the money some one is going down!!!!

#39 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Saraha
                I dont know any good stylists in the area so I guess I will be asking around!
                my stylist from San Diego moved there I think and my sister went to beauty school in AZ, let me see if I can get you a referral.
                I have class for another 20 minutes and then I will try and call my sister to see if she knows of anyone in a good quality salon.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#40 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

I just read this thread. The more I read the more mad I got!! How dare they treat you like it's your fault... IF I only lived in AZ I would be all up on her like ugly on an ape!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users