Photo

Hair Stylists..... I Need Immediate Help!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:31 AM

Sarah,

i agree that you should get a refund, you should also telll them that you will report them to the BBB and slam them on every webiste and craigslist and that you are on a bridal forum with 100's of girls in Arizona blah blah!
    i am so mad i want to call them and bitch them out that is so wrong!!!!!!!!!

#22 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:51 AM

Good grief Sarah- I haven't caught up with this or your other thread in a couple days... this is ridiculous!

I definitely wouldn't go back to this salon. They obviously don't know what they are doing. I have been lightening/darkening/highlighting my dark brown hair for 12 years. I've not had my natural color in that long. I've been to 4 different salons in my 12 years, and have had a few hair "issues". They've always been fixed, and usually it's just because we were going for a color that just wasn't a great idea for someone with dark brown hair. Regardless, they were always fixed to my satisfaction, and twice before I left the salon, twice I had to come back because I didn't decide I hated it until later.

I'd hound them nonstop until they refund your money, then take it and go elsewhere...ridiculous.

#23 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:24 AM

I am anxious for you, I hope the salon owner is there so you can rip her a new one!

#24 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

I know me too!!!!

I just dont know what I am supposed to do if she says she wont refund me my $500.

#25 alex

alex
          • 1,139 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Saraha
            I know me too!!!!

I just dont know what I am supposed to do if she says she wont refund me my $500.
            A this point I don't really see how she wouldn't. They're acting so unprofessionally it's not even funny!! I fumed all night thinking about what they were doing (even called both my Mom & sister to complain that I couldn't do anything to help you! lol)

#26 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by xandrafaye
              A this point I don't really see how she wouldn't. They're acting so unprofessionally it's not even funny!! I fumed all night thinking about what they were doing (even called both my Mom & sister to complain that I couldn't do anything to help you! lol)
              Ohhhhh your so sweet, thank you everyone for caring so much!
              Its a wonder why Im obsessed with the forum... I seriously cant thank you enough for all you help..... twenty minute count down before I call!

#27 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:59 AM

I can't believe they are treating you like this! I would serisously threaten to slam their salon everywhere- just as Alyssa recommended. You know- good recommendations are what keeps the business coming to salons. Who wants to go to a salon where they turn people's hair orange and then just say "Sorry- customer did it." That's unheard of!
                Happily married since 2008

#28 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  I can't believe they are treating you like this! I would serisously threaten to slam their salon everywhere- just as Alyssa recommended. You know- good recommendations are what keeps the business coming to salons. Who wants to go to a salon where they turn people's hair orange and then just say "Sorry- customer did it." That's unheard of!
                  I know I will dont worry

OK UPDATE!!!

Just got off the phone with Monica, the owner.... After talking for a while Im getting my $500 refund back!!!
                  YAY

Now..... to find a salon that wont jack my hair up!

#29 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:16 PM

did you have to get mean?
                    Happily married since 2008

#30 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:19 PM

Actually no... All I told her was I thought about it over the night and I would like a complete refund for EVERYTHING. She kept trying to convince me to come in and I kept telling her no and that did not feel comfortable stepping foot in there salon let alone have someone touch my hair again. So she said she can refund me. I am having my FMIL call and give her the CC she paid with so hopefully it will all be resolved..... Phewwww!!!

What a mess!

Thanks for all your advice girls... couldnt have fired back with could answeres if it werent for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users