Jump to content

Photo

Posting Pics after the wedding???


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ericacheer

ericacheer
  • Newbie
  • 10 posts

    Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

    Alrighty, so my guests wanted me to pick a site where everyone can upload their pics from our wedding-so guests can swap, etc...

    I have no idea-which is the easiest to use in your opinion? Snapfish, flickr, kodak? Others?

    Thanks!!!
    tj.erica
    puerto vallarta, mexico
    04.04.08

    http://i32.tinypic.com/1zayq1.jpg

    #2 JessicaM

    JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

      Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:23 PM

      I set up an account on snapfish just because I have my personal one there and they usually have specials on ordering pictures from them too!
       

       


      #3 jajajaja

      jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

        Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:24 PM

        I did shutterfly. I created our own site. it's www.(whatever you want here).shutterfly.com

        Needless to say, no one but me has uploaded there.
        Happily married since 2008

        #4 StephanieMN

        StephanieMN
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,798 posts

          Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:24 PM

          I used Walgreens.com and than you can set it up so other people can look at them.

          #5 Duchess

          Duchess
          • Jr. Member
          • 358 posts

            Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

            I used to be die hard for Kodak gallery, and have tons of albums, but suddenly uploading has become very difficult. I now have to use Picasa to do the full upload of an album. It sucks. Snapfish is good but one nice thing that I know Walgreens can do, but not sure about the others, is that people can download the hi res image too. So if they want the e-file instead of a print, they dont have to just copy the preview image. It's kind of cool.

            #6 Jenn

            Jenn
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,557 posts

              Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:49 AM

              I used Kodak and paid for a premier account so that everyone could download high-resolution pics. I gave everyone the account name and password. It worked well for my group!

              #7 Spazz

              Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

                Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:54 AM

                Here are some threads for you:

                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12727

                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t14513

                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t14536

                #8 Maura

                Maura

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

                Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:47 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                I did shutterfly. I created our own site. it's www.(whatever you want here).shutterfly.com

                Needless to say, no one but me has uploaded there.
                rach, send out an email reminder to all your guests to upload their photos, and let them know that the ones you uploaded are up for them to look at and order copies of! it might get them going!

                #9 jajajaja

                jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

                  Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:45 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Maura
                  rach, send out an email reminder to all your guests to upload their photos, and let them know that the ones you uploaded are up for them to look at and order copies of! it might get them going!
                  I did Maura! And now my aunt was just telling me about one of the wedding pics and I was like "who showed you them?" (I'm getting totally crazy here and interrogating everyone every time they say "I saw a wedding pic.") She told me her daughter sent her some. I was like WTF! Not even to the bride! I sent her an email telling her that if she doesn't send me the link for the photos a pic of her ass is going on myspace. That will show them!
                  Happily married since 2008

                  #10 Maura

                  Maura

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 5,752 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

                  Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:33 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  I did Maura! And now my aunt was just telling me about one of the wedding pics and I was like "who showed you them?" (I'm getting totally crazy here and interrogating everyone every time they say "I saw a wedding pic.") She told me her daughter sent her some. I was like WTF! Not even to the bride! I sent her an email telling her that if she doesn't send me the link for the photos a pic of her ass is going on myspace. That will show them!
                  hahahahhahahahahhahaha




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users