Photo

Extra fee at the Sheraton HDM?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 adrianna28

adrianna28
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:12 PM

I've been reading around on the forum and have found that some resorts have a fee for the guests that attend the wedding that are NOT guests at the hotel. I think they call it a "day pass" or something similar. Does anyone know if the Sheraton Los Cabos has this "rule?"

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:49 PM

Is it an AI? Mostly the day passes are for AIs because they want to make sure the guests are paying for the "free food/alcohol" they will receive once on resort property.
      Happily married since 2008

#3 adrianna28

adrianna28
      • 178 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Is it an AI? Mostly the day passes are for AIs because they want to make sure the guests are paying for the "free food/alcohol" they will receive once on resort property.
        Oh, no its not an AI. I understand the fee now. Thanks for clearing that up for me:)

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:52 PM

The Sheraton doesn't charge a fee since it's not AI.

#5 Lorilou

Lorilou
          • 533 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by adrianna28
            I've been reading around on the forum and have found that some resorts have a fee for the guests that attend the wedding that are NOT guests at the hotel. I think they call it a "day pass" or something similar. Does anyone know if the Sheraton Los Cabos has this "rule?"
            i don't think so. my friend got married there and she had friends that didn't stay at the sheraton come and visit for the day. they didn't have to pay anything. we stayed at the sheraton so wasn't aware of anything. that was last may-unless things changed.

#6 destinationcabo

destinationcabo
            • 74 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:58 PM

Good question! I didn't understand the daypass thing either. I'm getting married at Casa del Mar and nobody is staying at that hotel from our wedding or guest list.
              Thanks to those who cleared that up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users