Photo

What to do with BD pics after you take them?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

Where do you keep these? After hubby sees them, what do you do with them? Do you keep them in a photo album......do you tuck them under your bed? I'm thinking about doing a BD Session, but i have no idea of what to do with the pictures after everything is all said and done.

Also, does the photographer have the right to use these pictures for anything.......somebody help me......i'm so clueless right now!!

#2 angitalia23

angitalia23
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

Im having mine made into a nice coffee table book and I plan on hiding it very secure. I will be giving it to my fiance the day of our wedding. After we will probably just keep the booked tucked away somewhere, we wouldnt want friends to see them...lol
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:33 PM

Send them into Playboy? haha

I would think to have a book made and keep it in a special drawer with all your other naughty stuff. :)
        Happily married since 2008

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Send them into Playboy? haha

With all the hotties we've got around here that's actually not a bad idea!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JaimeLynne

With all the hotties we've got around here that's actually not a bad idea!
            haha so that's why Sarah is trying to make her hair blonde!

#6 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
            • 802 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:47 PM

what about the photgrapher? Can he/she use your images for any type of advertising? that's what I'm afraid of.

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:49 PM

That's probably depending on the photographer. In my contracts for the wedding it says she has the rights to use them. However, for a BD I think you could stipulate you DON'T want them used. I wouldn't think that to be abnormal. No one wants pics of their ass on the internet without consent.

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:49 PM

i would think that would be something to be discussed and signed in the contract. i would be afraid of that too! make sure to use a reputable photog.

#9 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,047 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                • LocationToronto

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

I'm planning to make mine into a book, and then lock it up in a vault somewhere. One of my coworkers was telling me how when he was a teenager him and his friends found one of their buddy's mom's BD pics and they used to sneak in there and look at it all the time. +they used to tease their friend because his mom was hot....lol! its soooo such a kid thing to do, but in order to prevent this I think I will have it somewhere hidden with perhaps a lock

#10 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:07 PM

I guess I am a little confused here and maybe some of our guys can chime in. Dont get me wrong I think it is a very hot n sexy idea. But after your guy sees the pics then what? Not to be nasty here but do you then hope he whips out that book for his pleasures instead of say a Playboy or something? Sorry if that was nasty I just kinda dont know what to do with them.

and I would totally agree about cheking a contract for if and where they can be used.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users