Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

My Hair Turned Orange!!!

Boxed color is the hardest to take out.. the treatment they did just took most but not all sad.gif If they're good at what they do, they'll fix it no problem.

That sucks I had that happen to me once but the hairdresser really didn't believe it was that bad until I came back in and she saw. I had a halo around the top it was way lighter than the rest.

Good news is that I'm pretty sure she will be able to fix it no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Wow Michelle, looks like were in the same boat. And your so funny, you didnt hijack the thread! The problem with me though is that she was not going to start the highlights until the next time. So this time only was just supposed to be one shade lighter brown that what I usually am, and by lighter brown I mean like a medium.... And ORANGE on the top, bronzie blotches all over and the back of my head when you look more of my roots its BLONDE!!!
Oh yeah so she couldn't even do the all over color...that sucks!!! I'm sure she can fix it! Then when you go for your highlights, hopefullly she will remember this and yours will actually turn out blonde! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
Oh, that sucks! Maybe it has something to do with the box hair color. Maybe whatever chemicals are in that didn't agree with the whatever chemicals are in the salons products? Hopefully, they will be able to fix it for you.
I really think it has to do with the box too. that is what they all tell me and none of my friends who's hair turns out good use box color!!! So I really think I have so many chemicals in my hair that it's confused...I kow I shouldn't use that stuff but this broad is charging me $140 - $160 a pop and I don't even get my hair cut!!!!! The box is like $8.. :)

OMG! That is awful. Thank God this didn't happen right before your wedding. I think if that happened to me right before my wedding I would totally shave my head and wear a wig.

YIKES Sarah! That bites!

I hope she can fix it sad.gif Let us know!

They better fix it for free! I cant believe she let me walk out of the salon like this.... she said OMG I love it you look Hot and sexy!!! WTF!!!!!!

She must have VERY low standards becuause this is ridiculous!!!!