Since my guests are idiots... (no name on responses)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by BarefootBride
Geez I have one of those pens but I NEVER EVER use it. I just thought they were cute! IF anyone wants some I can get them for you for a buck!
haha but what would the shipping be from japan?

#42 zoeysmom1204

• 218 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

LOL that is fantastic! I can't believe it!!! Poor you.... Clearly some people were just born to be PITAs!

#43 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

I can't believe that they not only forgot their names on the reply card, but forgot to put the return address on the envelope! How hard is it to quickly add it to the back flap? Geesh.

Hope you're able to figure it all out!
      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#44 calyx6

• 160 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        but what does the M____ stand for? I'm an idiot too, but at least I know you put your name in that spot.
        I haven't looked it up but this is my educated guess:

This way people can fill out the rest of their salutation before their name.

PS. Even when people fill out their names, it's not always legible! The UV pen is a great idea.
        Tulum - November 3, 2007

#45 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for you *support* ladies, lol. I'm about to send a mass email to my fam. Hopefully they get the hint and remember to write their names!

#46 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:52 PM

Just in case anyone needed to get another laugh, I got another one for 6 no's w/ no name. Its probably a good thing, saves $$$, but where are the names people!

#47 sweetie_bri

• 23 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

M is the beginning of the salutation its true...and is traditional to put, and looks (I guess) classier than Name: but if people are going to be so dumb, maybe I need to go with Name: since mine are postcards and there isn't a spot for return addresses! Thanks for the tips everyone.

#48 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:34 PM

Okay...I thought some of my guests were idiots. We have them responding to both the DW and AHR, and I did not think it was hard:

Please respond by May 29, 2009

Wedding at Riu Montego Bay on June 19, 2009

_____ Will attend
                _____ Unable to attend

Celebration at Columbia Station on July 25, 2009

_____ Will attend
                _____ Unable to attend

I didn't think this would be difficult. Well, was I wrong - people are saying that they are coming to Jamaica and not the AHR, when it is the opposite. I have people filling out only half of the RSVP (DW or AHR) and they did not realize they had to fill out the rest of it. The best was a good friend who wrote his name under Jamaica but checked able to attend under the AHR.

BUT...at least they have all put thier names on it. Actually, the funniest part is it is mostly my FI's friends and family.
                Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users