Photo

Since my guests are idiots... (no name on responses)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:23 PM

Now that's just silly. I have no idea what the M. means on the response cards but I do know that's where you put your name.

Do you think the no's listed no name because they didn't want you to know they said no?
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:23 PM

amy how stupid! why dont people think to put their names for crying out loud, do they expect you to be clairvoyant and know their handwriting or something?!

#13 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BarefootBride
      EWWW That really gets to me too! Im a teacher and when I get something with no name... even pretty art work... I get the kids attention and say, ew no name, I ball it up and throw that crap in the trash! LMAO Im so mean!
      I do the same thing. I dont have the patience . It is the first thing I say put your name on your paper and then i give the instructions

LOL that is a PITA. Do you have a clue at least of the guest that would bring 4-5 people

#14 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:28 PM

Ugggh! I only had one guest leave off the name, and he put a ? on the line next to the M______ because he didn't know what it meant. Luckily we knew it was him.

So if you don't have the envelopes now do you have to call around? What a pain!

#15 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
          LOL! I hate that for you Amy! Never underestimate stupidity. Coding the cards sounds like a really good idea.
          No, never! That's only the beginning! I addressed one of my GM's HIS NAME and Guest, he wrote his name for steak and "Guest" for chicken. I had to email him and ask for her NAME! I only specified that I needed the NAME!!!

My aunt requested Chicken Fingers (off the CHILDREN'S menu)!

Oh I can go on and its only the beginning!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          was there a place for them to fill in their names, I think that's pretty standard on RSVP cards. what a PITA! I guess you can email people and ask them if they RSVP'd already - and remind those that haven't to please put their names on!
          I had 4 spaces! I state very clearly! I admit, I did forget to add a line for the no's but really for the yes's there is no excuse!

what a pain (note to self, write our names on the very late response card to Amy and mail it tomorrow)
          lol, yes I would be disappointed in you if you forget, lol. I will post a sticky for all BDW to read!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by StephanieMN
          I am so surprised so many people don't even know their own names!
          exactly, that only the least of it!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BarefootBride
          EWWW That really gets to me too! Im a teacher and when I get something with no name... even pretty art work... I get the kids attention and say, ew no name, I ball it up and throw that crap in the trash! LMAO Im so mean!
          Yes, is it not the first thing they teach you in school? WRITE YOUR NAME ON THE PAPER!!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          amy, do you still have the reply envelopes - look at the postage stamp and you may be able to figure out some of them!
          There are no numbers, only bar codes The stamps are not even crossed off!

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

oh yea - they should have known!

#17 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:34 PM

I love that your aunt requested chicken fingers - lmao!!

We're going to have some good converstations on Saturday!

#18 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:42 PM

okay so I filled out my card and added an extra little note so you know its from me...I don't want to get on the BDW bad list...yikes a whole sticky? It will be in the mail tomorrow!
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#19 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:42 PM

LMAO about the chicken fingers hahahaha

#20 angitalia23

angitalia23
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:48 PM

That stinks...people dont think sometimes!
                Anthony & Angela
                19 June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users